HER CARE

Recap:
           Prem and Riya shared Romantic moments in beach.

The next morning,

Prem arrived to  college earlier and searched Riya in her class. But he jerked as he heared a sound from behind as bhaaaa. It was Riya who smiled and exclaimed, bayanthutiya!

Prem: ennaya bayampuduthuriya iru unna ,

He moved closer and she walked backwards and she hitted on the wall he pinned her and his face was just a inch far from her face. He moved to her ear and said bayanthutiya! In a husky voice And moved back.

Riya: adha.. dhapa .. na onnum bayapadalaye.

Prem: appudiya? Appo yen ipdi verkuthu?

He wiped her sweat with his handkerchief.

Riya: oii Apdilaam illaye un moonchiya kitta paathen aa adhaan bayanthuten.

Prem: Oh apdiya. Adhu seri.

He pulled by her wrist and she dashed on him. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her eyes.

Prem: Nethu na unkitta romba advantage eduthukitana maa? Nee enkitta safe aa feel panriya ma?

Riya: unaku theriyatha maariye kekura? You're my comfort zone. You're my world. Naa unna hug pannumbothu evlo safe aa feel panren theriyuma?

Prem: Namma eppavum ipdiye onna irukanum. Nee idhe maariye sirichite sandhoshama irukanum. Promise

Riya: Pomish( promise in a childish tone)

Prem looked around and grabbed her neck and gave a peck on her lips.

Riya shocked at first and later she bit her cheeks to stop blushing.

She reciprocated the peck and ran outside of the class.

Prem: oii nillu dii. Adiyee Riya maa

And the students came to the corridor and she ran to the class and asked Prem to go to his class.

After 2 hours, Adithi came to Prem class in search of Prem. But Ramesh saw this and called Adithi as sweety,

Adithi mv: Ivan yaaru da comali?

Ramesh: Sweety, Naa Prem oda friend thaan ma. Unake theriyume. Vaayen namma konja neram pesalaam.

Adithi gave a fake smile and said ok and she sat on Ramesh's bench and Ramesh started speaking Randomly.

He was a chatterbox who was a complete package of jokes and he was a perfect entertainer who make anyone happy.

At first Adithi's eyes searched for Prem but soon she was entertained by his jokes and she started laughing.

Ramesh admired her laugh and he said nee sirikum bothu romba azhaga iruka Adithi.

Soon Adithi's face fell. It was noticed by Ramesh.

Ramesh: sorry sweety . Naa edhavathu thappa pesitena?

Adithi: Illa nee pesurathu different aa iruku. adhu enna sweety?

Ramesh: Summa oru Nick name. Nee unmaiyaave romba sweet person.

Adithi: Apdiya? Unmaiyaave Naa sweet personaa?

Ramesh: Yes. Neenga Prem kitta romba friendly yaa pesuviya. Naa thoorama irunthu paapen.

Adithi mv: oruvela na avana love pandrathu ivanuku theriyatho. Pesama ivankitta sollidalama?

Ramesh: actually enaku Prem romba pidikum. Prem mum sam mum en best friends. Nee Prem oda friend naa enakum friend thaana?

Adithi now really smiled as she felt his words were true. And she said, Seri let's be friends.