COLLEGE SETTAI

Prem and Riya's love was different from others. Their love is pure and childish. Riya was a low maintenance girlfriend. Prem gifts chocolates and sometimes nailpolish and clips and bangles. She gave him a motherly feel when she scolds him for his mistakes. He became her saviour when someone misbehaves or teasing her. He became her comfort zone and he impressed her with his love and care. She felt so safe with him and Kutti kutti fights which was solved by their love and after every fight Their bond became stronger. If Prem have any illness, Riya took care of him like a mother. Their nights became sleepless and their phones filled with the love chats.

Days passed,

one day she didn't came to canteen. Prem was searched for her and he went to her class. She was crying. Prem shocked to see that his girl was crying. He went to her bench and sat near her.

Prem: enna aachi en riya maa ku?

Riya: onnum.... illa premuu

Prem: Naa thaa solliruken la en riya ethukaagavum azha koodathu nu. Enna prechana nu sollu na paathukuren.

Riya: illa da unnala seri panna mudiyathu po. Naane paathukiren.

Prem: Epdi aluthukite va?

Riya: Premuu date da.

Prem: May 10.

Riya: deii enaku date da. Periods.

Prem: ohh idhudhaan date nu sonniya.

Riya: hmm stomach pain adhaan canteen ku varla.

Prem: seri indha na unaku pudikume nu ice cream vaangitu vandhuruken.

She grabbed the ice cream from him.

Riya: love you premuuuu ummaa she gave air kiss to him.

Prem: idhellam sellaathu paathuko. Kannathula kudu.

Riya: poda idhu class room.

Prem stood from his place and announced "ellarum kanna moodunga ".

Her classmates laughed and said, Seringa senior. After they closed their eyes she kissed his cheeks and smiled. Pothuma?

Prem with his husky voice: pathathu dii pattu maaa saying this he came close to her his breathe fanning near her face. She closed her eyes due to his close proximity and he looked her red lips which drived him crazy but he kissed her forehead and escaped.

Her classmates: senior... Kanna thorakalaama.

Riya blushed and said hey overaa pannathinga avar Inga irunthu poi 4 vaaram aaguthu. Kanna Thorangaa..

Her classmates came around her and teased her calling Riya maa and premuu.😂
And Riya said deii kindal pannathinga. Avaru senior paathukonga.

Classmates screamed: Okay senior pondatti....
(Author um join pannikiten gumbal la😂)

Riya gasped and ran away from them but one funny professor, Hema, who says herself as a strict professor came to the class before she could escape.

Hema mam:
    Heyy Riya. Class time la veliya pora. Enna class ae orey sathama iruku. Class ku oru mam vanthuruken oru respect illa. Kaalai vanakkam kooda solrathu illa.

Classmates: kaalaai vanakkam ammmaaaaaa.

Hema: ithu enna schoola . Paatu paadikitu irukinga. Haan  kaalai vanakkam. Ukkarunga.

Some of the classmates: pochi aiyoo idhu vera vandhu strict ndra maari scene thaan. Epdiyo innikum mokka vaanga poguthu. Kaiyila enna vachiruku? Namma exam paper ra?