Told For Good Or Bad Lies Hurt.

(Brittany at top, Nicole's mother.)
After a few minutes Ryden came back in black shorts hanging low to show his v-line. Now that he was wearing pants I felt comfortable enough to study his upper body. He had a tattoo on his chest above his heart of wolf paw and on his bicep was rope wrapped around an anchor.

His chest had an eight pack and several small scars and one large scar starting at the base of his neck and going down the middle of his chest ending at his hip. "See something you want baby?" Ryden asked smirking at me puffing out his chest causing his many muscles to flex. "Oh please, have you seen Josh Hutcherson?"

You could practically hear the smirk in my voice, but apparently Ryden didn't like my little comment. "I never want to hear another males name come out of your mouth unless it's my name." He growled through clenched teeth I guess I hit a sore spot. "I never wanted to get kidnapped! Do you know how many bad memories-" I have to stop now before I destroy what I worked so hard to forget. Fortunately Ryden catches my slip up but doesn't press it.

Instead he came and sat be me putting his arm around my shoulders while Nuzzled my head in his neck. "I'm sorry I reminded you of that but I couldn't lose you, not after just finding you." I just nodded and looked at the sun setting above the trees, soon Bella and Landon come sit beside us in the same position. "We should get back its getting late. We'll explain everything in detail tomorrow." Ryden says pulling me up and walking back to the mansion.

At some point I had started to fall asleep so Ryden picked me up bridal style while Bella got a piggyback from Landon. By the time we had gotten back to the pack house I had completely fallen asleep, but in all honesty it was Ryden's fault he was just so warm and, even with all those muscles, soft.

The next morning I woke up to sun streaming directly in my eyes. Why couldn't at least one mad scientist destroy the sun? "Ugh. Star shadow?" Oh wait, star shadow is Ryden. Pushing myself up on my elbows I looked over to see Ryden lightly snoring bare chested with the covers pushed down to his waist. Well I guess this is a good time to shower off.

After yesterday a long hot shower sounds really good. Walking to the bathroom and stripping before jumping in the shower. After about five minutes of just letting the water heat my muscles I hear the curtain moving meaning that I'm about five seconds from grabbing a shampoo bottle and squirting it in the intruder's eyes because everyone knows that stuff hurts like getting mauled by an effing T-Rex.

"You didn't tell me we're showering yet." Ryden asked poking his head through the curtain making me attempt at covering myself. "That's because we're not showering, I am, now get out before I start throwing stuff at you!" "Okay okay I'm going." He threw his hands up in surrender but what scared me was the smirk plastered on his handsome face.

After thirty more minutes I get out and start looking for a towel but I can't find one hanging up or in any of the cabinets. That's why he was smirking. Opening the door just enough to poke my head out and spot him on the bed still in his pajamas which is too say only boxers.

"Ryden?" "Yes?" "I need clothes and a towel, for some reason you seem to be out." I bet I can unnerve him if I sound sweet you know kill 'em with kindness. "Sorry about that all the towels are dirty, and I don't have any clothes for you wear one of my shirts."

Right after he threw one of his big white shirts at me. I watched as it sailed towards me and fell on the ground right out of Arms reach, forget kindness. "That's white and I'm soaking wet, tell me your not doing what I think you are." I said that in the most deadly voice I could but to him just sounded like a kitten.

"What if I cover my eyes, will you grab the shirt?" "Fine." I waited a minute after he covered his eyes making sure he wasn't looking. "Are you going to get it or to I have to put it on you?" "I'm getting it I just don't trust you, for good reason too!" "Aw, I liked option two."

Stepping out I bent down to pick the shirt up but stopped when I heard a growl. I looked up to find Ryden spreading his fingers as far as they would go showing his black eyes. Screaming I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door.

"You said you would cover your eyes pervert!!!" "Your my mate! I couldn't help it!" Now that I know what he did I searched his bathroom until I found a hairdryer and dried off. After a few minutes I walked out in a white, not see through, shirt.

"That's not fair." Ryden complained. "Deal with it wolfie." I said walking to his closest to find more appropriate clothes and found a weeks worth of new girls clothes. Poking my head out I gave a guilty smiling Ryden an evil eye before closing the door and changing into dark skinny jeans and a black v-neck t shirt with turquoise tennis shoes.

When I came out Ryden was dressed in a button shirt, jeans, boots and a grim face. "What's wrong?" "Your parents called Bell, they have something important to tell you and we need to go." Thirty minutes Bella, Landon, Ryden and I pulled up at mom and dads. Walking in we sat down and dad said something that changed my life forever. "You were adopted."