The Magic Scroll, Literally.

I woke up with a pressure on my stomach that I found was Ryden's bare arm. Looking over to the clock on the nightstand next to our bed it read twelve at night, perfect. Carefully grabbing a pillow, I it rubbed all over me to get my scent and slowly lifted Ryden's arm before putting my pillow where I used to be. I watched for a moment when a frown stretched on his face before turning to a smile and nuzzling the my pillow.

Never would I have thought I would be jealous of a rectangular cloth bag filled with feathers. I quickly walked across the hall to Bella and Landon's room. Once I entered I saw Bell standing over Landon watching him sleep.

Stalker. I signaled for her to come on when she had finally noticed me but she just turned back to Landon and dramatically walked towards me with her arms held out to Landon as if being pulled by an invisible rope. Quickly losing patience I grabbed her arm and pulled her behind me all the way to the hidden room.

Finally we stood in front of the pedestal holding the scroll written in glowing silver unreadable print. "Any ideas?" Bell asked staring at the scroll like me. "Nope."

I said making sure to pop the 'p'. "Peek a boo!" Bell shouted at the scroll covering and uncovering her eyes. Sounding exasperated I asked, "What are you doing?!" "It's a cloaking spell. How do you plan on removing it?"

I was about too respond when the tapestries started billowing and guts of wind came at the scroll from two different sides, looking around there was nothing out of the ordinary so I turned back to Bell and continued what I was going to say.

"Actually I do have a plan. You sit down and fall asleep again like I know you will and I'll go make my coffee, food and your hot tea. Then you can help me come up with actual ideas." I said walking to the kitchen making our favorite, mac n' cheese and two cups of coffee and tea.

Walking back I found Bell asleep on the floor, who would have thought, oh yeah me. "Bell wake up, I have food." "Whaaaat?" "Wake up come on."

I said trying not to laugh. "Okay I'm up, I'm up and why are you trying not to laugh, did I do something embarrassing?" She asked finishing her macaroni and half of her tea. "Other than try to peek a boo a thousand year old scroll no nothing embarrassing."

"Ugh, come on we have to figure out how to read the scroll." We tried everything and by everything I mean so many things I can't remember half except both of us yelling at the moon goddess. Suddenly two more cold breezes surrounded the room making us cross our arms to stay warm and shiver out of fear, why?

Um well, there are no windows in here so that has to be magic, really really creepy magic. "Hey Nic are you thinking the same thing as me?" "I would be scared for my sanity if I was." "I'll forget you said that. Anyway there are no windows in here so that wind had to be magic," Well, I know what I just lost, no gramps not my teeth my sanity. "maybe that wind meant we have to blow on the scroll to read it."

"Well that's the best idea we've got so shoot." After I tried with nothing happening Bell blew on the scroll and had the same results but didn't give up until she was blue and lightheaded. "I give up I've been blowing on that scroll for thirty minutes and nothing you're going to have to do it yourself."

Once again there were two gusts of air. "I got it Bell this whole time there have two different winds maybe we have to blow together." She looked at me for a moment, thinking before getting a look of determination in her eyes. As we blew on the scroll dirt flew off creating a cloud of dust that when it finally settled the scroll's print turned from glowing silver a glowing gold print we could read. "Nic we did it we figured out the spell!"

"Nows not the time Bell we still have work to do, now concentrate." I said looking back at the scroll.

The Great Prophecy:
Evil in the pure, Darkness in the light, Malevolence will take advantage of kindness, Driving the savior away to the beginning of war, Back home on the path of frozen hearts, to the birth right of the true descendant of the first, there love vs. hatred will be tested,
Beware of the shadows that would have your soul,
At the finish line ancient darkness will rise, brother vs. brother will fight, the victorious warrior will live because of the savior's sacrifice, be wary for not everything is what it seems,
This is the beginning to the end, the war between the balances of good and evil,
Where it all started on the one hundredth eclipse since the first battle will the war end, the prophecy break .