Chapter 26

Celeste pov

The week went on and each time I wanted to go to Hunter's before school Ryan would be there driving me to school or walking me. If i wanted to go after school Ryan would take me out to lunch or for romantic walks. Not that I'm complaining, I really love spending time with him i do, it's just i feel like Hunter has really taken a fall considering since the moment he expressed himself to me he never showed back up to school, it's already Friday and I'm a little worried.

"You're home Celeste" Ryan said

I shook my thoughts away and zoned back to the real world seeing i was parked in front of my house i look over at Ryan questioningly, "we aren't going anywhere today?" i asked

"Nah, not today gotta rest" he said smiling tiredly

"Oh, hope you sleep well. Get all energized for tomorrow" i said slightly smiling

"Definitely," he said

"well, see ya" i said opening the door

"Wait, wait" he said holding my hand

I stop and turn around "Uh, you know how much i like you right?" he asked

I look at him a little my eyes a wondering all over.

"I like you a lot, you know. I wanna be with you " he said.

" what are you saying?" I asked

" I'm saying, that I want you to be mine." He says taking my hand

I don't release but freeze and just stare. He leans in for a kiss. Our lips meet and crashed together, he kisses passionately and moves my head for better access.

After a minute or 2, the kiss is over and he looks at me with lust full eyes just staring at me. I don't know what to say I just know that I really wanted to kiss him again.

"Will you be mine? " he asked

I didn't say Yes or no. I just grabbed his face and gave him a longer kiss. It was weid how I was craving him. After a good 2 minutes I stopped.

"I'll take that as a Yes " he said smiling
I smiled and shook my head, he chuckled and lifted my chin implanting another kiss on my lips.

"See you tomorrow " he said

"see ya" i say getting out his car, i walk in my house making my way upstairs to my room.

I fling my bag on the floor and immediately undress myself heading straight for the shower, after a 5 minute shower i put on a oversized tee and some black dhorts pairing it with black and white roshee shoes.

I grab my wallet and car keys and head out.