T H R E E | That's How It's Done

{Pic of Chase, Zac and Blake. Edited.}

Life's too short to follow the rules

___________♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋__________  

Meeting Gabe after such a long period was seriously overwhelming. He had changed so much from the last time I saw him.

No shit Sherlock. He isn't going to remain 18 his whole life.

After I came upstairs I quickly jumped into the shower. My room was nothing like I imagined it.

First of all it was twice the size I imagined it and secondly it was pink. Like seriously pink, everything. The bedsheets, the curtains, the carpet, the walls, the lamp and the cupboard. Avoiding the urge to puke I saw the bathroom which was more decent. 

After showering I quickly threw on some high waisted, black studded shorts with a galaxy off shoulder top and left my hair open to dry.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, the smell of pizza crawled up my nostrils and dragged me downstairs back towards the kitchen, where Evan and Gabe were busy eating on the kitchen island. I sat on a stool, opposite Gabe and Evan and dug into the pizza. Nothing beats pizza.

"Pink room. Nice." I said awkwardly trying to start the conversation. 

"Yeah. Sorry about that, last time I saw you, you were playing with dolls. So I thought you would like pink." Gabe replied giving me a sheepish look.

"Nah it's fine, but I'm no longer the little girl who wore dresses everywhere." I replied smirking. 

"We can see that" Evan piped in.

"So how about you come to the local park with us? You could take a look around town" Evan asked as I finished my second slice of pizza.

"Sounds like a plan, when are we leaving?"

"Go grab your shoes and we can go" Gabe replied grabbing his jacket as Evan followed.

I hopped of the stool and ran upstairs towards my pink room. I grabbed my black and white converse, my leather jacket, and headed back downstairs. Gabe and Evan were already at the front door waiting for me.

We walked through the door as Gabe locked it behind us and made his way down the street in a deep conversation with Evan as I followed closely behind taking time observing the surroundings.

The area was pretty clean and looked like the richer part of town. I had to ask Gabe about this later. There were tree's lined up along the pavement shading us as we walked. This town was nothing compared to mine. This was clean while mine was a garbage dump. The people here looked sophisticated while ours looked rowdy.

I was so lost in my train of thoughts, I didn't realize when we reached the park. Gabe and Evan went ahead and greeted some friends (I'm guessing) in one of the cages which were lined up. There were four of them,  where you could play different sports. The first one was for badminton, the second for tennis, the third for basketball and the fourth for soccer. Gabe's gang was in the third one.