T W E N T Y - T W O - It'll Always Be A Dream

{Not Edited}

Song: Living Louder

Artist (s): The Cab

Even if we're not together at the end. I'm still glad you were a part of my life.

**************************************************************************************

Friday came knocking on my door faster then I wanted it to. I hadn't really been talking to the gang including Dylan all this week. I couldn't risk it no matter how much it hurt.

As the Sun's rays peeked through the curtains and hit my face, I turned around ready to bury my face in Dylan's chest, just to realize he wasn't there. I still wasn't used to not waking up to him. For the few months we dated, Dylan would always sneak into my room at night.

Letting out a sigh I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to shower. After showering I threw on the clothes that came in hand, not bothered with how I look.

I have to do this. Not for me. For them.

I ran down the stairs two at a time and straight to the kitchen. Gabe was home today and was cooking eggs on the stove, his back facing me. I had been ignoring me putting a hitch act up. I couldn't drag him down along with me. He's happy and I'm not going to be the one to take it away from him.

I miss him

I walked slowly towards Gabe who hadn't noticed d me enter the kitchen and wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his back. Before he could react, I retreated and walked out the door, straight to my car. Sitting in I prepared for the worst day of my life.

Parking in front of the school entrance, I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder and locked my door getting out. Just before I walked through the school doors, I closed and eyes and took a deep breath.

You have to do this

I shook my head trying to get rid of the thoughts and walked through the doors, straight to my locker. I retrieved some books I used for my classes and removed my jacket and placed it in. I had French first, which meant I was going to see Dylan.

I walked towards the classroom and then to my designated seat. A few minutes later a chair screeched next to me and someone sat down.

"Hey beautiful" he whispered in my ear

Facing the direction of the voice, I glared at Jordan. I didn't know he was also in this class.

"The seats taken" I managed to say holding back my anger

"Yes. By me" he replied as if I were stupid and leaned back. A slammed onto the table, startling both of us. Looking up following the hand I saw Dylan's clenched jaw and blood red eyes.

He hasn't been sleeping

"You're in my seat" he spoke up through gritted teeth

"I don't see your name written anywhere" he replied pretending to search the chair for a name

"Get up" Dylan continued him clenching his fists till they turned white