F I F T E E N - Life Is Perfect

{Gif Of Beth. Not Edited}

The goal isn't to live forever. The goal is to create something that will.

************************************************************************************

A piercing stream of light exploded through the Windows falling on my face, blinding me by its brightness. Feeling disgruntled, I moaned for more sleep, but the devilish light of the sun had already decided that it's time wake me up. A sound erupted out by my ears of 'Stiches' ringing from my phone annoyed Dylan l, who was now covered his ears of with my pillow. He tried to open his eyes, adjusting to the dim bedroom light. After our heart to heart session last night, we had fallen asleep together.

"Morning" Dylan said, his voice husky

"Morning" I mumbled back too tired to create a proper sentence. Stripping the blankets off me I got off the back and walked towards the bathroom. I locked the door behind me (just in case) before removing my clothes and hopping into the shower.

I feel different. I feel lighter. Ever since my mom died, I hadn't cried. Now that I have, I feel more alive. And what did it take? Communication. Even if it was uncomfortable and uneasy. One of the best way to heal, is to simply get everything out because if you live miserably, you live a bitter life. I have now just learned that.

"Sky" Gabe's voice came through the door. Shit. My eyes doubled in size. Did he see Dylan? Is he still alive? Jumping out of the shower I quickly dried myself before getting dressed into the clothes I brought with me. Opening the door slowly, the first thing I saw as Gave sitting on my bed. Dylan nowhere in sight. Did he leave? Looking at the now open window I realized he had. Thank the lord.

"Did you want something" I asked Gabe as I rubbed my hair with my towel

"Not really. I miss you" he answered standing up looking at me. Dropping my towel on a nearby stool, I walked towards Gabe wrapping my arms around his waist.

"We should do someone thing" I mumbled into his chest

"Isn't spring break starting next week?" Gave asked wrapping his arms back around me resting his chin on top of my head.

"Yeah. Why?" I questioned pulling back slightly to look at his face

"We should go to the beach house" said mostly to himself. Wait. We have a beach house?

"We have a beach house?" I asked voicing my thoughts

"Yeah, we can go on Saturday. You can bring your friends too if you want and I'll bring Evan along. How does that sound?" Gabe grinned down at me

"Perfect" I reached up kissing cheek. I pulled away from him quickly tying my hair up in a messy bun. Gabe had already left downstairs leaving me to get ready for school. All I had to do was find my shoes and wear my jacket and I'm ready to go.

Completing the tasks, I ran downstairs and out to my bike - not before locking the door ofcourse - and started my journey towards hell. Reaching within 5 minutes (thanks to my amazing driving skills) I parked my bike near the entrance before removing my helmet and heading in.

Tori and Beth were already waiting by locker. As soon as Tori saw me, she jumped for a hug, wrapping her arms around me.

So many hugs. I feel so loved.