Bonus Chapter...

This chapter is dedicated to Fatima3310....
You'll see where the picture fits in..
____________________________
"Zuhaiba come let us go and have lunch."

"Asma just give me two minutes.I'm a bit busy."

Asma threw herself on the bed and gave Zuhaiba a pointed look which Zuhaiba missed.Zuhaiba had her head buried in a thick book.

"Zu-Zu since the time you've come here you have been studying.Come on let's go enjoy for sometime.Please."

Zuhaiba closed the book and stood up.She nodded and Asma squealed.Zuhaiba wrapped her scarf around her head and wore her shoes.They left the dorm room and made there way downstairs.As they walked down the street they window shopped and laughed at random stuff.

They ended up going to Feast Foodies and they sat down at a table.

"I invited the others to come."

"That's great."

"And now we can finally introduce you to one of our best guy friends."

"Another guy friend?"

"Well this is a very special friend."

Asma said this in an offended voice and Zuhaiba rolled her eyes.All guy friends were special to Asma.They ordered two drinks and finally the others arrived.Zuhaiba didn't even raise her head she just greeted with her head down.

"Who's this beautiful person?"

"She's my cousin.Look up rude thing."

"And if I don't?"

"I'll murder you."

"You can't."

"Why not?"

"That would put a damper on our going to be sister-in-law relationship."

Zuhaiba smirked to herself when she heard everyone laugh and when Asma slapped her arm.She finally looked up at her cousin with an innocent face but Asma could see through it.She was nowhere near innocent.

"This is Zuhaib.Zuhaib this is Zuhaiba."

Zuhaiba didn't even bother to look at Zuhaib but her ummi did teach her mannerisms.

"As Salaam Mu Alaykum."

"Wa Alaykum Mus Salaam.I didn't know you had such a beautiful cousin Asma."

"Neither did we."

Another friend,Muhammed commented and Zuhaiba rolled her eyes before moving to sit next to her cousin.Everyone else sat down and they ordered their food.

"My uncle liked to keep her hidden from everyone.She is his heart."

"You speaking like you not your father's heart also?He values you more then he values your brothers also."

"Yeah but I don't have other sisters.It's different with you and ami.After all you his first wife's only daughter."

"Abi loves everyone the same."

"No he doesn't."

"Yes he does."

Zuhaiba and Asma begun arguing and the friends found this very amusing.Zuhaib though was awe struck by Zuhaiba.Masha'Allah she was extremely beautiful.

"Agghh,I hate you Zuhaiba."

"I know after all you gave all your love to aghi Yusuf."

Asma blushed scarlet red when Zuhaiba said this and grabbed a napkin to hide her face behind.Zuhaiba shook her head and laughed at her cousins attics.

"So Zuhaiba,how many siblings do you have?"

This was Yacoob who asked and Zuhaiba knew he had a little crush on her.

"I have seventeen brothers and six sisters.I'm the eldest from amongst my sisters and Asma's beloved is the eldest from amongst the brothers."

"He is not my beloved."

Asma scream whispered before glaring at her cousin.

"Actually you have always spoken about him so I have to agree with Zuhaiba that he is you beloved."

"Oh shut up Zuhaib.You just agreeing because she got the female version of your name."

"Of course and she is too beautiful not to agree with."

Zuhaiba blushed and wanted to lift her head to look at this person called Zuhaib but she didn't.She didn't want to seem forward so she just mumbled a quite 'Jazakalah' which sh knew he heard because he said Ameen.They all ate and everyone asked Zuhaib about his recent trip to Cyprus.Zuhaiba deduced from this that he was quite wealthy not like she didn't have enough wealth herself.Zuhaib noticed the way Zuhaiba only spoke to her girl friends and once in a while to one of the guys,that was only when she needed something.The time came to pay the bill,Asma and Zuhaib argued.They didn't realise that Zuhaiba already paid the bill and their friends snickered behind there hands.

"Asma,Zuhaib I already paid."

They both stopped and looked at her amused face which was downcast

"Oh."

They both spoke at once and the rest of the friends burst out laughing at the stupid looks on their faces.To Zuhaib one laugh struck out and that was Zuhaiba's.Her laugh was low and melodious.They all stood up and made their way outside.They decided to hang around at the nearby park.Zuhaiba had been walking in front of Zuhaib when her feet slipped.

"Ya Allah!"

Zuhaiba closed her eyes expecting to hit the floor but strong arms held her before she could.She opened her eyes only to see the most handsome man she had ever seen after her brothers and Taylor Lautner.Wait no,Taylor comes first anyway she was mesmerised by his looks.She quickly realised her position and spoke.

"Please help me stand."

"Sure."

He helped her up and she looked down.

"Jazakalah(May Allah Reward You)"

"Ameen."

"Zuhaiba are you okay?"

"Yes Asma I'm just fine thanks to Zuhaib."

They begun walking again and Zuhaiba glanced over her shoulder.Her eyes met Zuhaib's and she smiled before looking away.
_____________________________