Nouman's End

As Nouman sat in the room and looked at the tinted double sided mirror.He frowned at the thought that Zuhaiba was hurt due to him,he had just loved her and now he was paying.

He forgot that she could only love Zuhaib even while he was married to Aqeelah then now when she was married to him why would she divorce him for me.

The door opened and Zuhaib walked in,his face was emotionless and he sat in front of him.

"Why?"

"I love her."

Zuhaib's face turned red,"She is a married woman,she is the queen of this country and you planned out her kidnapping."

"She was my best friend before she found you.Before she loved you.She was supposed to love me not you.You took her from me so I was returning the favour.She was mine and you stole her from me.She was promised to me and you took her for yourself.I will not deny the fact that I planned her kidnapping but do you want to know something else?"

Zuhaib crossed his hands across his chest,"I have a feeling that even if I say no you will still tell me,so talk."

Nouman got a sadistic smile on his face,"I planned to have you killed,I would have pulled the trigger myself and watched you bleed to death.While she mourned I would have become her shoulder to cry on and then make her mine."

Zuhaib shook his head and a disgusted look came on his face,"Repent on your intentions that you had about my wife.You will be punished by the death sentence."

Saying that Zuhaib walked out but he stopped when Nouman spoke,"I prefer death then not having Zuhaiba by my side."

"Fi Amanilah."

Zuhaib walked out to his office where Zuhaiba was waiting for him while watching the monitor.Zuhaib put his hand on her shoulder.

"He is going to be punished."

Zuhaiba turned her head up to look at him,"I just don't understand when did our platonic relationship turn to something more for him.I just don't."

Zuhaiba stood up and Zuhaib hugged her,"Sometimes relationships change and we don't realise,maybe that's what ends up hurting us at the end."

Zuhaiba knew what he was saying was the truth and she closed her eyes,relaxing into his arms.

***************************
As Salaam Mu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barakatu.

Remember Nouman from chapter twenty six well this what it ended as.

Take this as a small Ramadan gift from me as well as a token of thanks to everyone who has read my book and brought it to #3...

Jazakallah
Ramadan Mubarak once again.

Fi Amanilah