Bonus Chapter #3

Zuhaiba and the girls were talking while the boys played soccer.They had come down to the park on one of those days when the weather was just perfect.

Later that night they were all going to Zuhaib's apartment to watch a match between Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Zuhaiba was a heart core Barcelona fan and that's why she had on her Barca t-shirt with her name printed on the back.

"Hey Aasma where's Zuhaib?"

"He said his on his way Sadia......Oh look there he is."

They all turned to look at him and Zuhaiba's eyes narrowed.Zuhaib was wearing a Real Madrid t-shirt and she felt like vomiting on it.

"Zuhaiba why are you wearing a losing teams t-shirt?"

Zuhaib smirked at Zuhaiba who glared at him before smirking back.

"Zuhaib we both know who's winning and who's losing so please shush."

"Today Madrid will win."

"And Santa Claus is real."

This time Zuhaib narrowed his eyes at Zuhaiba who smiled.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that Madrid has never ever won a match with Barca.History has it that they always lost badly and I think even now nothing will change.They will have to cry and go home."

"We will see about that."

"Of course we will."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Some time later:

"Take that Zuhaiba.Take that."

"Oh shush Zuhaib.I was wrong okay!Maaf."

Zuhaiba still had a smirk on his face while Zuhaiba was pouting.

"What did you say in the park?That Madrid will never win a match against Barca and this proved how wrong you were!They won.In your face!"

"So what it was by one goal not like they won by five or something.This is the first match they've won against Barca in a long time so it's a 1 to ten situation.They just got lucky."

"Oh yeah right."

Zuhaib kept on bragging and Zuhaiba eyes the clock.It was late.

"Aasma its late.Let's go."

Aasma nodded but Zuhaib found a chance to poke at Zuhaiba's raw wound.

"Why you want to leave?Is it because Madrid kicked Barca's......."

"ZUHAIB!!"

Echoed around the room and the friends had angry looks on,Zuhaib smiled innocently.

"What?"

"You do not swear in front of a lady Zuhaib.That is bad manners."

Zuhaiba gave Muhammed a look that said she wasn't impressed with what he said before speaking.

"You wrong Muhammed.You don't use vulgar language at all.And no I'm not leaving because Madrid Barca but rather because its late and I need to sleep.I have classes tomorrow."

Saying that she and Aasma left and the rest of the girls followed.The boys just stood looking after them in shock.

"That girl is really something else."

"Zuhaib you should tell her who you really are otherwise she will be really hurt."

Zuhaib sat down and leaned his head back,his eyes shut close.

"I will soon."

----------------------------------
As Salaam Mu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu.

I hope everyone is fine and happy.

This is really short but I really don't have any inspiration and I didn't want to leave you'll hanging.

I have a serious question:

Who watches Shadowhunters???

I'm obsessed with it.Literally in less then one week I finish watch the entire season one.

I'm going to wait until season two ends to buy it but the suspense is killing me badly.

I have watched the promos and honestly I really want to watch Magnus and Alec.I ship Malec.

Anyway I have to go.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Fi Amanilah.