Chapter Twenty-Three

Zuhaiba and Zuhaib were walking to the water hole,hands joined and laughter sounded from their private conversation.Everyone had been ordered by Zuhaiba's father that they were not to go to the water hole as he wanted his child and her husband to have some time together.

Since Aqeelah had come the two of them had not been able to have any time together.They were always interrupted and this had not missed Waleed's watchful eyes.Waleed knew that Ummi Yusuf was behind this and he had warned her but she had not listened to him so Waleed had made this arrangement for the couple.

Zuhaiba sat down while Zuhaib took off his bisht before be sat down at the edge of the water hole and put their feet in the water.

"Remember how you saw me here at the water hole when I left after I saw you and Ruqqaya at the hotel?"

"You were so angry at me and you refused to talk to me.Making you talk to me was a mission.You made me chase after you."

Zuhaib playfully nudged her and she moved away while laughing.She begun swinging her legs in the water before she replied.

"But you loved it,right?I mean you did say you like a girl who gave you a challenge so I became your hardest challenge."

"That's true and I loved it.I don't regret anything I did to get you."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Oh ok.So you also loved the part where you tried to make me jealous when you were with Ruqqaya?You enjoyed it when you flirted with all those girls,also?"

Zuhaiba's voice were laced with anger and jealousy,Zuhaib held back a smile which he dropped when she stood up in anger.He pulled her down by her wrist and she tried getting her wrist out of his hold.

"Zuhaib,let go of my hand now!"

"I don't want to and I don't think I ever will.Now listen to me."

"No.Go fly."

Zuhaib smirked playfully before speaking and Zuhaiba gave him a suspicious look.

"I can't fly but..."

"But what?"

"But I can swim."

Saying that he pulled her into the water and she shrieked.They both came up and Zuhaiba glared at a laughing Zuhaib.

"What the hell Zuhaib?Ya Allah!Are you mad?Did your mind leave you?Wait why am I even asking that you don't have a mind.Agghh.You a chil....."

She was cut off by his lips attacking her own and she made a move to go back but couldn't.One of Zuhaib's hands tightened on her waist and the other went behind her neck.Zuhaiba stopped fighting him and she melted against him.Her hands went behind his head.They broke the kiss and their breaths were laboured.They laid their foreheads together and kept an eye lock.Zuhaib took off Zuhaiba's scarf and threw it on the grass.Zuhaiba moved out of his hands and dived into the water,Zuhaib followed her.They begun playing around in the water as if they were children,this went on for about half an hour when they finally got out and laid on the sand,their hands interlocked and they bathed in silence.Zuhaib turned to look at Zuhaiba who's eyes were closed and she had a peaceful look on her face.He kissed her cheek lightly then kissed the tip of her nose then he kissed her chin but before he could kiss her lips she sat up.

"Don't even think about it.If you start we won"t be able to stop."

"But what if I don't want to stop?"

"Zuhaib no way am I making love with you here in the open."

Zuhaib pouted and also sat up.Zuhaib smiled slyly and put her mouth to his ear before speaking.