066 |V̶K̶O̶O̶K̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Friendly Rivals

CHARACTER(s): V from BTS, Jungkook from BTS

SYNOPSIS: "We can be friends, right?" Jeon Jungkook is known as the top student at the Busan School of Performing Arts. He is highly respected by his peers, even his teachers respect him.

Kim Taehyung is known as the rebel of the Daegu School of Performing Arts. He is a slacker who is only known for his athletic capability.

During a school competition between the two schools, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung have to compete with each other. Jungkook won every academic game while Taehyung always won every athletic game.

Because of their opposite qualities, Jungkook and Taehyung somehow became the best of friends. The only problem is, both of their schools do not allow friendships between the two schools. If the boys were seen together, it would ruin both of their reputations. But maybe it was time for them to change the rivalry between their two schools to friendship. "Let's create history."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^