120 | J̶I̶M̶I̶N̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Dark Lies

CHARACTER(s): Jimin from BTS

SYNOPSIS: Do you remember the story of Snow White? Do you remember the poisoned apple? Well, the apple has fallen into Park Jimin's hands.

It all started when someone poisoned an apple and gave it to Jimin. Of course stuff like this only existed in fairy tales, so Jimin had no second thoughts on it and took a bite. One bite of the sweet and crisp (and poisoned) apple caused Jimin to fall into shock instead of dying. 

While laying on a hospital bed unconscious, Jimin was given the chance to become a spirit. Don't worry, he isn't dead, he just has a limited time to figure out who tried to poison him. If he doesn't figure it out, he'll never wake up from shock. 

Although having the chance to live as a spirit, unseen by everyone else, Jimin finally saw how his life really was. His life consisted of betrayals from his closest people and even dark lies. "This person has been trying to kill me for years now- it's me."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^