112 | J̶U̶N̶G̶K̶O̶O̶K̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Rags To Riches

CHARACTER(s): Jungkook from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "To all the people who doubted me, look at who's laughing now." Jeon Jungkook grew up with a family who was always in debt which lead to a future of living in rags. Jungkook and his family had to live like homeless people after their house was under investigation. His father was charged for illegally purchasing their home and was immediately arrested for the charges. His mother had long passed away which left Jungkook to live on his own.

Jungkook had just enough money left to finish school. Although he was happy to have the privilege to learn, he was often bullied for living a poor life. He was constantly laughed at by this rich girl in his class who enjoyed mocking him. Ever since that day, Jungkook decided to show them what he was able to do.

Ten years later, Jungkook becomes the top of the business empire with a stock worth more than a billion dollars. He had built the business from rags to riches. Instead of having people laugh at him, he's the one who laughs at people.

A project proposal is suddenly offered to Jungkook's business and he decides to accept it. When he finally meets the head of the company he was about to work with, he was shocked to see that it was that girl who had mocked him ten years ago. "I'll accept, but on one exception."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^