072 | B̶T̶S̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Scattering Apart

CHARACTER(s): BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "Where are you when I need you the most?" An inseparable friendship had kept seven boys together. Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, and Jung Hoseok were the ones part of the friendship. When one of the boys disappeared, the rest of the boys were devastated. They called for help to search for him, no one helped. Why did no one help? It was because the boy did not just disappear physically, he disappeared from the world. His identity was not known to anyone else unless they've actually met him in person. The police couldn't find him in their databases, the hospitals did not have records of his birth.

The six boys couldn't believe that their friend was gone, gone from the world. Because of the loss, devastation did not leave the boys. The boys wondered how one of the boys disappeared. It was not when they decided to forget about the past that another one of the boys disappeared. The only boys left were left in shock, and just like that, one by one disappeared, leaving no trace of their existence.

One day, a girl grew interested in the case of the missing boys after hearing a story about them. Many people did not believe that the seven boys disappeared, for there were no records of their existence. Even though there was doubt, the girl was determined to figure out what happened to them. After finding something unusual on the edge of a cliff, she was bewildered to have found evidence of the seven boys existence. Just before she was going to show the world that the boys had exist, she slipped and fell down the cliff into the ocean. Instead of being greeted by death, she was greeted by the seven boys who had went missing. "Without a past, there is no future."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^