135 |T̶A̶E̶G̶I̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Unteachable

CHARACTER(s): V from BTS, Suga from BTS

SYNOPSIS: A basic story in which a basketball prodigy teaches a rookie.

Min Yoongi, also known as Suga, or shooting guard, is a basketball prodigy with the skills of like more than five basketball players combined. He's always been the captain of the basketball team, his team members respect him very well.

When a new student decides to join the basketball team, Yoongi was recruited by his coach to teach him. Kim Taehyung, the new student, has zero knowledge on how basketball works. Taehyung only joined the team because he needed the extra credits. Once Yoongi heard that, he was shocked to a point that he had to explain to him that basketball shouldn't be a forced sport but rather a sport to work your adrenaline while having fun.

Taehyung always disagreed with whatever Yoongi said or taught him, which encouraged Yoongi to become very frustrated. Yoongi told himself not to give up teaching Taehyung because he wanted to share his passion of basketball. "How can someone be this unteachable?"

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^