111 | V̶M̶I̶N̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Truth or Dare

CHARACTER(s): V from BTS, Jimin from BTS

SYNOPSIS: "So will it be a truth or a dare?" A story in which a silly game becomes a game that you have to play to survive. When two immature young men play a truth or dare game, they did not realize the consequences that they would have to face in their future. 

Park Jimin is a young boxer with a baby face, whereas on the other hand, a boy named Kim Taehyung is just the regular video game player. The two are best friends who met because they had a similar interest.

One day Jimin went over to Taehyung's house to join him to play a video game. They both enjoy playing a virtual boxing video game every time they met up. Taehyung beat Jimin every time in the game causing Jimin to announce a bet. Jimin placed a bet stating that Taehyung would never beat him in a real boxing match. And that's when they started a truth or dare game.

The craziest thing happens when Taehyung dares Jimin to beat him 'in the game'. When Taehyung had said that, the two of them suddenly get transported into the virtual game. Who would've thought that a dare would be taken that literal?

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^