First Song: SIGNS

A loud explosion was heard throughout the town *** where four teens were fighting off a mass of demons known as akumas. The two opposing teams were fighting for more than an hour and at last it ended leaving one-fourth of the town in casualties but fortunately no civilians died during the battle.

"Guys!" yelled the young Chinese lady in pigtails as she landed gracefully in front of her two friends. "Are you guys alright?" she asked.

"Yeah, injured but we're okay." said the red-head young man with an eyepatch on his right eye. "Right, Al-" he turned to face their other companion but was cut when he saw the white-haired teen unconscious on the unevened ground. "Allen?" asked the red-head as he kneeled down and shook the boy. The young lady walked nearer at them worriedly. She bent down to see if how their friend was.

"Lavi, how is he?" she asked.

"He has a wound in his left side. It's pretty deep. But don't worry, Lenalee, he won't die in this kind of injury. We just have to patch him up and let him rest." Lavi looked over his shoulder and smiled at Lenalee to assure her. Lenalee smiled back at him and straightened herself. "Hm. Let me help you, Lavi."

"Ah, thank you."

Just as they finished, a raven haired in ponytail samurai appeared behind them. He has a brown bag on his left hand and a Japanese sword, katana, on his right. "Hey." Lavi and Lenalee looked over their shoulders to see who spoke. "Kanda!" they said. "Let's go and look for an inn to stay. We have to report to Komui." and with that said, the samurai, Kanda, turned his back and stormed out of the place without taking a single glance at their white haired comrade.

+++[Angel's Last Song]+++

"Do you have the innocence?" a man on the other end of the phone asked.

"Yes. We already cleared all akumas in this town, no civilians died, only a part of the town was destroyed."

"Thank you for your hard work, Kanda. We will have the finders to fix it. You can come back now."

"Ah. By the way, moyashi's injured.."

"Oh, how is he?"

"He's unconscious but he's fine. Lavi and Lenalee did a first aid on him. Nothing to bother about."

"Okay. But you have to come back now so we can look over Allen's injury."

"Alright." Kanda hanged the phone and went upstairs to their room, his golem followed suit. He walked pass 4 rooms then turned right and opened the door where their room was. He went inside, closed the door, and leaned on it crossing his arms. "Let's head back to HQ. Komui said they will take care of the moyashi."

"Right now?" Lavi, who sat by the window, asked.

"Yeah. Right now. Got a problem?"

"But Allen-kun has fever." said Lenalee who sat at the end of the bed.

"That's why we have to get back, hand over these two innocences to Hevlaska and have them treat that idiot." he deadpanned.

"Oh, you're right. Can you carry him?" asked Lenalee.

"No way in hell." he said and went back out of the room.

"So mean Yuu-chan."

SLAM!

The door was kicked open by no other than Kanda the great. He stomped his feet, unsheathed his mugen, and caressed it on Lavi's neck. "Did you say something? Baka usagi?" he snarled.

"N-n-n-no-nothing... I said I-I will ca-carry Allen-chan, K-K-Ka-Kanda." Lavi stuttered.

"Good. Now let's go."