Twenty- sixth Song: REAPPEARANCE OF THE DEAD

'Allen Walker' was the name given to me. 'Allen', that was what my foster father, Mana Walker, named me upon insisting that whoever was his partner the name should be 'Allen'. It all started when his dog died. I was simply 'Allen', just 'Allen' and no more and no less. That was until General Cross Marian, my Master, came and told me that I can take Mana's family name because I am his son, his family, and believe it or not, he said it suits me well. That was how I became 'Allen Walker' and started a new a life.

But, am I really Allen Walker?

After everything I went through I wonder who I really am now.

Can you tell me who am I?

Inspector Lovelier was on the couch munching his newly baked pastries seemingly so calm but deep inside felt... Guilty? Why would he be guilty? He's guilty of what? He felt like this since Lou went out with the exorcists to look for Allen. Was it because...if he didn't convince the Higher ups to locked him up, but treat him good, maybe Allen wouldn't escape?

This is stupid! He hissed mentally. How could they kept the whole truth from me! It was their fault things gone this way. If they had only informed me sooner maybe we could have already come up of the ideas that would keep the Heart safe!

Link, who sat sternly beside him and ate the apple pie the Inspector had offered him, and Komui, who sat behind his desk reading a report as he sipped his coffee, noticed how uneasy the Inspector was. This was the first time they saw him like this. He may appeared calm but when you take a closer look you could see through his eyes his true emotions.

The heavy atmosphere that surrounded them was cut when they heard heavy rushing footsteps. They jolted, surprised by the sudden outburst of the panting finder who opened the door.

"SUPERVISOR KOMUI!" panting, he yelled.

"The hell is with you!? You scared me!"

"I'm sorry. Supervisor."

"What is it? Do you have a good news?" Komui asked.

"Yes. We have located Allen Walker."

+++[Angel's Last Song]+++

"You and Allen are really look a like." said Lavi cutting off the silence that loomed around them as they ride on his hammer searching for any clues of Allen's whereabouts from the sky.

"What do you expect? We are identical twins after all. Except for the color of the eyes that I inherited from mother." Lou replied a little annoyed.

"Ahaha. You're right." and with that said, once again the silence took over.

Lavi knew that Lou was worried so badly that he could faint. Even him couldn't deny it. What if Allen went to meet the Earl, gotten into fight alone against the whole Noah clansmen, and died? Then all of their innocence will be gone and that's victory for the Noah. Just thinking about it made him scared. Yes, Lavi was scared of the possibility and the thought of loosing a friend.

Hn. A friend huh? Lavi smirked. I don't care anymore. I can still be a bookman even though I have these kind of emotions. I am still a human being and still involve with everything so it doesn't matter if I interfere with the War that was going on.

Lou in the other hand was feeling down. He hadn't got the chance to hear Allen's story. He was afraid... What if he could never hear it? What if Allen wouldn't be able to talk about his past? What if... What if...

Oh, shut it! Allen will be fine and I will hear his story and get to know him better! He gritted his teeth and tightened his grip on Lavi's hammer.I should be the one to protect him. I am his guardian... Allen, please hang on. I'm coming for you- his train of thoughts cut short when he heard a buzzing sound that was Lavi's golem.