Thirteenth Song: TWINS

"MOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAASHIIIIIIIIIIII-CHAAAAN~!" Lavi called as he skipped into the cafeteria that rainy morning. It was raining hard outside and by the looks of it one could tell that there is a storm but according to reports it was only a low pressure area. But this said weather was hardly to be noticed from the inside though they can hear occasional thunder.

"IT'S ALLEN!" Allen yelled back when he saw Lavi from his seat.

"Hah! Allen!" Lavi happily run towards him with a wide grin plastered on his face. He stood across Allen who was munching his dangos with Tim resting above his head eating a piece of bread while crumbs were falling onto Allen's scalp.

"Eating as usual, huh though you eat a lot than before. Probably twice or three times more? By the way, here it is Allen!" Lavi placed a bottle in front of Allen. Allen paused and eyed the bottle for while before looking up at Lavi and asked, "What's that?"

"Eh? Have you forgot? That's your medicine. Komui asked me to give this to you and he said that this is 100% sure effective." Lavi stated proudly. "He said you have to take one tablet a day and if on mission two, before and after a fight is there is. And he said that once your done with your feast you have to go to his office. And bring Lou with you." said Lavi who was now sitting and took a drumstick from Allen's mountain of a food.

"Oh. Is it about it?" Allen asked talking about whether Lou is an accommodator or not.

"Yeeep~!" Lavi chirped and took a bite from his drumstick. "Where izh he?"

"…" Allen paused for awhile looking at Lavi. "Now that you mention him…I don't when and where I lost him. I was so hungry that I didn't notice he was already gone…."

"…Your condition is getting to you…well, just finish off your food. I'll go look for him."

"Thanks."

Meanwhile…

"Oh god…" Lou mumbled, his shoulders were dropping in frustration. "He's so fast and now I'm lost! What should I do!?"

He don't know how it happened. All he knew was that they went out of Allen's room and began walking down the hallway. Allen walked faster than normal and he could practically hear Allen's stomach. He's hungry…well that explains why he's in a hurry. Lou kept his pace with his small legs. Then he noticed something black when they passed another route that would lead you to another room or place. He stopped and went back to see what he saw but nothing was there so he went back to where Allen was but…

Allen was out of his sight already.

Sighing, he walked and walked hoping to find someone he could ask for directions but unfortunately, he ended up in the most secluded area of the building.

Creepy walls… he thought.

He really has a bad sense of direction.

"God in heaven…please grant me someone who could help me out of this endless tunnel." Lou prayed, his hands clasped together as he look up. You could see that there was a spotlight on him. "And can lead me to where food is…" he added.

Sighing in frustration, he continued to walk until he stumbled on something.

"Omf!" he winced.

Lou sat himself and rubbed his red nose that hit the floor. "The hell was that?" he asked to no one in particular then he looked over his shoulder and saw a box wrapped in blue-purple wrapper. He crawled over it and watched in curiosity. "What's this?" he asked as he lifted the box to his eye level and placed it down his lap. He started peeling it.

"Wow…" he gaped at the sight. His eyes were sparkling in delight. "Is this for real my God? You didn't give me a person to ask but a food! Thank you so much!" he said in delight and with teary eyes as he clasped his hands together and looked up. Spotlight focused on him. he was about to dig in when…