Eleventh Song: CHIBI MOYASHI

Four figures were deep in their slumbers the whole unexpected peaceful night. Well, actually that was expected to be since our favourite pals saved the town the other night. Two of the four shared a bed while the other two have their own. Everything was so quiet and peaceful that our bookman Jr. enjoyed sleeping and would rather not want to wake up soon. He really was looking forward for this very moment when he can sleep eternally without his annoying gramps panda who, in case, will never doubt to smack him on head to wake up and do his job as a bookman. Really, he will thank Allen Walker for this time. If it wasn't because of Allen's delicate state they would have soon gone back to the HQ and he, Lavi, would end up in the library.

Everything seemed fine and was accordingly followed Lavi's favour when suddenly he felt his whole face made acquaintance with a brick which woke him abruptly and pulled him out of his sweet dreams.

"Ow…" he muttered, face still on the floor. He pushed himself up carefully and sat. Lavi grumbled and mumbled some incoherent words, something about, "stupid" and "old panda", while caressing his swollen face. For the second time.

"Hey, wake up. You're still dreaming." He heard the voice said which belonged to none other than Howard Link. Lavi looked up at the source of voice, his face has the evident of annoyance. "Was it you?" he inquired Link grumpily. Link said nothing but emotionlessly pointed to his right. Lavi followed Link's finger and saw the culprit who goes by the name of Lou.

Lavi groaned.

"I want to sleep…let me be…" Lavi whined. The two who were standing in front of him just stared at each other than to Lavi.

"Lavi…sorry if I kicked you out of your bed again." Lou apologized and bowed his head sincerely. Nobody knows but him and Link that he, Lou, kicked Lavi straight out of the bed without even trying to shake the teen to wake up because he is wise enough not to do so. Lou already noted to himself that the best way to wake up the rabbit is to kick him out of the hole. "I woke Link up first and asked him if we can go now." He said as he glanced at the window then back to Lavi who didn't move from his spot where he fell. "He said yes since it's already dawn but…" Lou trailed off. He hesitated to continue so Link spoke for him.

"Allen is still out cold."

"Really…" Lavi pushed himself up to stand and turned to where Allen was lying. He eyed him first, hands on hips and sighed. "I guess we can't help it. Did Komui prepared us ticket for the train?" he asked as he looked at Link.

Link nodded. "Yes. And we are supposed to leave within 30 minutes. The train ride is about more or less an hour before we get to the church where they'll open the gate by 4 a.m. sharp."

"Alright. I'll just carry Allen on my back. Let's go."

+++[Angel's Last Song]+++

The travellers have arrived at the train station on time and was now on their way to the said church where the gate was awaiting. The train ride was long and Lavi didn't felt like to sleep again since he woke up. In fact, he has the energy to tell Lou about his and his friends' adventures. Surprisingly, Lou listened to him attentively unlike Allen who will just doze off and Kanda who always sits few seats away from the baka usagi just to avoid Lavi's story telling which has no ending unless you sleep in front of him or knock him out.

Lou learned about Lavi first mission with Allen and how Allen was afraid of the crowds without his left eye. Lavi also explained about Allen's eye. He also told the kid when Allen's curse awakened after Road stabbed it with her candle. That was when Lavi first saw an akuma soul which made him not to eat his meal.