Chapter One ~

Prologue~~~

“Mommy?” I shouted, my bare feet slapping the ground. “Mommy I had a nightmare...” I whine opening Mommy’s door. I rubbed the tears from my eyes and turned on the light, Mommy was nowhere to be found.

“Mommy?” I whispered walking into her room. “It was about the clowns again mommy.” Tears started welling up in my eyes again I sniffled and walked into her bathroom, still no sign of Mommy. I sniffled and walked out my brown hair cascading into my eyes. “Mommy? Mommy where are you?” I whispered

I stepped out into the hall, it was dark and quiet, I started walking down the hall. My small hands clutched my night gown. “Mommy!” I cried but continued to walk down the hall.

“Mommy did the clowns get you...” I whispered to myself and exited the hall, My voice quivered and my breath quickened. I heard Mommy talking to someone. The voiced sounded familiar, Like the clown that Mommy hired on my birthday.

“Mommy!” I shouted running into the kitchen, she was standing by the stove cooking eggs, she must have been getting ready to go to work, I ran to her and hugged her legs, Her beautiful long white dress muffling my crys.

“Alex Sweetie are you ok?” Mommy asked smoothing my hair back and pushing it out of my face.

“Mommy, Mommy I was so scared the clown got you!” I sobbed rubbing my face into her dress.

“Baby theres nothing to worry about. I’m just making food its ok, Go lay in my bed and I’ll be in there soon ok.” She knelt down smiling sweetly, I stuck my finger in my mouth and nodded. Walking out, wiping my tears away.

“Ok Mommy.” I mumbled walking into her room, I rubbed my sleepy eyes and turned towards the clock, It was three in the morning, Mommy never woke up at this time, I sat back up. Why was mommy up so late? I swung my little pudgy legs over the edge of the bed and walked back down the yawning hall.

CRASH!

I jumped, did Mommy drop somthing, I turned back into the kitchen again, “Mommy wh-” She was laying on the ground, Her eyes glossing over her stomach torn to shreds by something with monster like teeth.

Then I heard a growl.

My face paled and I clutched Mommy’s hand, Looking up to see a wolf of some kind, I buried my face into Mommy’s dress, Trying to hide from the monster.

“Its ok Baby I won't hurt you.” A voice spoke.

The voice of my Daddy.

“Daddy?” I whispered looking up, The wolf was gone, and Daddys face was covered in a red substance,

Mommy’s blood.

My eyes widened in fear and he tipped my chin up, I was frozen with fear, Daddy just murdered Mommy.

“Your eyes are so pretty, Just like your mothers, bright terrified green.” He smiled creepily, then he just walked out, Leaving mommy’s body with me, Tears welled up in my eyes.

“Mommy” I sobbed laying in her arms. Her breathing shallow.

“Alex, I love you.” She whispered.

“Mommy, Mommy don't leave me.” I sobbed crying. She smiled at me sweetly, Her head then tipped back, Eyes glossing over, She started growing cold, I curled up into a ball by her side, sobbing her perfume feeling my nose, That familiar perfume.

He gorgeous white dress, red and torn to shreds. Her smiled I would never see again. Just like my father. Two things I would never see again.

At least thats what I thought.