Chapter Fifteen

My feet crunched the gravel, i followed Dylan's sent, hunting him. My wolf smiled at me, my blood thirst going into overdrive.

Thats it... let it out. Show Dylan whose boss, he cant tell you what to do, never... hes our pray and we shall kill him before the week is out... i saw the wolf smile in my head, blood dripping from its teeth. Before the wolf could stop it the good me got out,

"but... hes my mate... i don't want to kill him!" i stopped dead in my tracks, dropping my stuff. 

you don't need love... you never did... love is a hopeless thing, something that forces you to do as your heart tells you... don't listen to your heart, listen to me. if you listen to me then you will understand what im saying, we shall become one, we will be the highest of them all, all werewolf, all humans. we are the strongest yet no one thinks so.... listen to me, not your heart or head... if  you do that, you'll stop getting picked on and bullied... just fulfill the first step.

an evil smile grew on my face and i walked forward, leaving my stuff behind me,

"i don't need that crap! im gonna kill Dylan and if i want to do that fast then i cant have my bag weighing me down.

that's more like it.

__________________________________________                       _____________________

(a day later)

i awoke in a cave i rubbed my eyes and started to stand, the wolf still asleep. then i remembered the night before. my eyes widened as i relized why i was there, i was hunting Dylan.

"no no no no! NO! ii- i cant to do it! i... im leaving!" i shouted, i ran out of the cage. trying to get away from the wolf, but secretly know it would never leave me.

im not an it... im you. and i will always be with you, no matter how far you run. now tell me why cant you kill him? love is a hopeless useless thing.

"no its not! love is the one thing that brought me out of my shell, that made me tougher and able to stand up to the bullies, he can leave me but i cant kill him!" i shouted, my voice ringing off of the trees.

love brought you out? really... remember the fight in the forest with Jordan? did love save you then? 

"n-no... but he was the one who hel-" the wolf cut me off,

HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I WAS THE ONE WHO ATTACKED HER! IT WAS ME! IM THE ONE WHO SAVED YOU! AND NOW YOU WONT DO THE FIRST STEP TO STOP ALL YOUR PAIN AND SORROW? DO YOU LIKE GETTING PICKED ON YOU WHOLE LIFE? GETTING STEPPED ON? GETTING PLAYED!? if you would just listen to me, all that could end!

"but... i cant kill him, i just cant!" i wined breaking down, i fell to my knees tears streaming down my face.

do you want to become strong? want to become one?

i swallowed hard,

"yes... i want it all to end! i just don't think i can kill him..." the wolf smiled

then we wont kill him... yet. we will start smaller, go to town.

i nodded and got up, i wiped the tears off my face with my dirt caked hands.

"starting smaller... i guess that will work." i started to walk back the way i came, back to town.

good... now the prosses starts...