Chapter Eight

"dang there's no good movies out!" i whined.

maybe a walk in the park... no thats sissy! dont even say it! i thought to myself

thats not sissy! its cute. Dylan's voice rang in my head. my cheeks flamed red.

"really?" i said looking up at him. everyone turned and stared.

"i think shes crazy..." someone whispered

"shes talking to herself..." someone else whispered. Dylan's face turned to rage.

"would you shut up! she isn’t crazy! we were talking quietly! now why dont you go and mind your own business!" Dylan said. everyone froze then turned back to what they were doing.

"jerks." i said under my breath.

"yeah... now come on... a walk in the park is waiting." Dylan said grasping my hand. i waved my fingers between his.

"yeah come on. " then we walked away from the movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me and Dylan were talking when i suddenly heard a bark. then BAM i was on ground with a HUGE dog over me. the dog was baring its teeth and growling. Dylan moved in to get the dog off me when someone scram,

"DONT TOUCH HIM! PLEASE!" some middle aged woman ran over.

"why! its on my girlfriend!" Dylan said, again moving in to move the dog. the dog sniped at me. i jumped which just made the dong madder.

then i scratched my face. suddenly a growl erupted from me. i felt myself bare my teeth, then i moved and i bit the dogs ear. i felt my hands shift into claws (and just so you know, all of this was REALLY painful)

then my fingers dug into the dogs side and i threw it off me.

"NO! HOW COULD YOU!" the woman scram. i heard the dog whimper and it got up, it had minor cuts from my claws, but its ear was shredded. it took one look at me, again, i growled and it ran off with its tail between its legs.

"NO James! come back here!" then she ran after the dog. i was shaking and growling.

am i... changing! i thought

kinda.... this is the first stage come here sweetie... Dylan held his hands open. i tried to move but my body wouldn’t obey. suddenly everything went away, it was like a rush going threw me.

i felt weak, my legs gave out and Dylan's arms rushed to me. he grabbed and pulled me to his chest.

"I-I'm... I-It.... its so painful!" i sobbed in his shirt.

"i know sweetie, come on lets get you home". i nodded and me pulled me up into the princess pose, one of his hands under my knees and the other against my back. then he carried me home.

i have to say, this was NOT a good date.