Chapter Nine

after the first change Dylan took me home. right as my body crashed on the bed, i was out. and again, i have a freaky dream,

-DREAM-

i was alone, alone in my dorm. without Dylan. i was... cleaning? something i never do. i was humming an unfamiliar song wile dusting off a desk that was never there. then i looked around and found, i wasn't in a dorm, but a house.

i walked over to the bed. i put down my cleaning stuff and spun around then landed with my back on the bed a happy laugh escaped my lips. i lied down for a few minutes when the phone rang,

i got up and answered it. i stood for a minute. then i dropped the phone. tears flowed down my cheeks. my mouth moved into a silent "no" i covered my mouth and ran out the door. it was raining and after a few minutes of running i was soaked.

the town was empty, quiet. i ran until i hit a dead end. then i crashed against the wall and began crying harder. then Dylan rounded the corner. he was smiling. i mouthed "why are you smiling!" his smile fell,  he must have read my mind.

he ran to me and put his arms around me. i saw him mouth "I'm sorry" then i shoved him back. i mouthed, "why would you think that!" then i ran past him. he mouthed "Alex!"

-END OF DREAM-

i sat up in bed looking for Dylan. but i found he wasn't there. my hear beat faster and faster.

"ugh! i wish my dreams had words in them! words that i can hear!" i got up and walked out of my room. i walked to the forest. then i heard a crunch. i turned to find Jordan there, with a shock collar. my eyes widened.

"you better run sissy!" she said. i broke into a run.

a whimper escaped my lips. Drake was there with her... smiling evilly. suddenly i tripped over an unseen rock i fell to the ground. Drake picked me up by the pits of my arms i struggled to get away but Jordan moved in.

she placed the collar on me smiling evilly,

"this is what you get when you dont head my warning... i told you to stay away from Dylan..."Jordan sneered.

i saw Drakes face darken. then Jordan pulled out a remote with numbers on it. she clicked the highest one, ten. pain ran threw me i fell to the ground screaming.

she keep punching the numbers faster and faster suddenly there was a ripple threw my body. pain, worse pain erupted threw out my body i scram louder, but, it wasn't a scream it was a howl.

suddenly Jordan fell back in fear, so did Drake. i stood growling. i ripped the shock collar off with my teeth. i moved closer to Jordan and griped her shirt with my mouth. i threw her against a tree and a howl erupted from my lips. then before either one of them could get up i ran.

i reached a pool of water and looked at myself.

I'm a.... WOLF! i thought.

ALEX! were are you! stay there! Fuck! i wanted t o be there the first time you changed. stay there! i heard Dylan say. then i ran to a cave. i sat there. bored. i was itching to start running. i got to my feet when suddenly there was a rush threw me.

another howl escaped my lips and i fell to the ground. before i realized it i was curled up on the ground, shivering. i felt weak my eyelids felt heavy. soon i fell into a dreamless sleep.

wow... being a werewolf sucks!