Chapter 13: The famous line

Hey guys I'm sorry I know I was supposed to update yesterday but I got sick so I didn't update but I'm a little better and I'll be writing more chapters for this book
Warning: I suck at grammar!!!
/////////////////////////////////

Hazel

I sit in the jokers room staring at the wall thinking of what happened a week ago. I told him he was my friend now then he called me weird and after that when we are walking back to his room he went berserk and started shouting then he locked me in here. I'm quite pissed at him and guess what, he won't feed me!!!!!!! You don't want to deal with me when I'm pissed am hungry, nothing ever goes well when I'm pissed and hungry.

Groaning as my stomach roared like a fricken whale I fall back on the bed and yawn. I haven't slept in the week I've been locked in the jokers room so I try to fall asleep and thankfully it didn't take long.

"Haze that looks awesome!!!!" I roll my eyes at masons excitement

"It's just a tattoo Mason" he chuckles and crosses his arms

"Tattoos are very important to navy seals"

I chuckle and roll my eyes "I know Mason you tell me the story every time I get a tattoo!!"

He tilts his head and a confused expression covers his face "really I have?" I nod and he shrugs and start excitedly talking about my new spine tattoo geez he sometimes reminds me of a teenage girl

All of a sudden the dream disappears and I'm standing in a river of blood, my teammates bodies surround me looking at me with cold dead eyes. I start to tremble I've always hated these dreams because they feel so real.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!! I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!"

I sit up fast and look around the dark room, terrified. I take deep breaths to try and calm down but it doesn't work so I start to hyperventilate, wheezing I fall out of the bed and crawl into the corner where I pass out.

Time skip.......

The bedroom door slams open but I can't move I'm to tired.

"Hazel"

I don't answer and I can tell he's getting angry

"Where the hell are you?!" I hear his footsteps move and get closer and he stops by my side of the bed

"Hazel?"

I still don't move for some reason I just can't it's like I'm still asleep but I'm not. He kneels beside me and shakes my shoulder which makes my eyes fly open shocking the joker, I cough and rub my throat trying to nurse the pain from yesterday.

"Hazel"

I look up at him "what?"

He glares at me and I roll my eyes I don't understand why he's bothering me, we haven't talked in a week so why start now?

I can tell he doesn't like my answer and I know what he's going to do. He grabs my arm and drags me to the door when it's open he drags me down the hallway for who knows how long. We stop at a door and I grimace at the stench of blood, he unlocks the door and shoves me in I glance around at all the knives and torture weapons. Glancing back at the joker he gives me a cruel smile and shoves me forward and I slam into the medal table in the middle of the room, he straps me down on the table then leaves. Sighing at my idiocy I try and escape but they're done really tightly so I just end making my ankles and wrists bleed.

Time skip.....

The door is slammed open and I watch the joker pull in the shock machine he used on Harley, I also notice he's shirtless which makes really dirty thoughts enter my mind but I push them away. Once everything is plugged in and ready he turns to me his signature cruel smile on his lips, he picks up the shocker things (I'm sorry I don't know what they're called) and I almost scoff at how useless to me they are.

"Oh so now your going to kill me joker?"

He laughs his insane laugh and gives me his big insane smile "Oh I'm not going to kill you! I'm just gonna hurt ya really, really, bad." I almost smile at his famous line but I bite my cheek, he laughs again then I feel electricity run through my body. I don't even flinch and that seems to set the joker off

"Hmm? Why aren't you screaming?"

I glare at him "is that the best you got joker? I've been through worse shit then this!!!!!" He looks shocked at my shouting but I see confusion in his eyes

"What do you mean you've been through worse then this?"

I sigh "I'm a navy seal. Of course I've been through worse then this!!" I see him tense

"Oh so that's why?"

"What?"

He chuckles "For some reason when I first saw you I thought you screamed war"

I roll my eyes and he runs his hand through his hair while giving me a sad look, he unlocks the binds and I sit up on the table. Stretching my muscles I give him a small smile

"Sorry" then he leaves me alone

Sorry it wasn't that good but I hope it was okay!! Please comment your thoughts about this story and what I can do to make it better it would mean so much to me.
Thank you!!!
Stay lovely💚💜
-Wynterlily❄️