Chapter Four

'BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING MARRIED.' Nora said while putting pressure on each word while looking in her eyes and he shocked looked at her.

'What the hell you mean?' Sher screamed and she moved away

'You heard me.' Nora said while looking at him

'You and Me are getting married. Today and Now.' Nora repeated while looking dead in his eyes when another young women entered while smiling.

'I have bring Imam and 2 witnesses to do your Nikkah... They are waiting in other room.' Zainab said and Sher shocked looked at them while Nora smirked back to him.

'Are you ready to accept most beautiful girl as your wife.' Nora said proudly

'Do you think all of this joke? You are talking about getting married?' Sher screamed and she seriously looked at him.

'Yes, I know it's not a joke and I am 110% dead serious.' Nora said and Sher looked up at her

'No...I am not getting married with you. You can't force me. If you keep me here 100 years I still will not marry you. You have no idea how famous I am. Today or tomorrow police will come .' Sher screamed angrily

'And you......' Sher screamed while pointing finger towards her and she was just looking at him.

'You better be careful just once let me get out from here and I will teach you lesson. I will tell who you have mess with.' Sher said angrily while glaring at her whereas she stared at him for a while then turned over and sat down on the chair coolly which was right in front of him and looked at him.

'I don't mind waiting with you here. I know police will come but they will take up to minimum two days and maximum a week but.......' Nora tailer while carelessly sitting in front him.

'What about the interview you are having tomorrow to start your own radio with your friend. Imagine if you will unable to attend that?' Nora said and he shocked looked at her because he had totally forget about it and he now realised that she had done everything according to plan and he was trapped while she bite her nails and start smirking because she knew her plan was working.

'You will lost millions of money and your great chance of starting your own radio show will be lost and ruin. Your biggest dream.' Nora added and he looked at her then start getting angry.

'You can't do that. You can't trap me and force me.' Sher screamed and she shrugged her shoulder carelessly.

'You are already trap with me.' Nora said  and Sher looked at him but stayed quite and silence took place between them. After five  hours Sher looked at her and she was still carelessly sitting there and he can tell she was not letting him go under any circumstances. He looked at his wrist watch and it was already 04:00 am in morning. His media interview was at 09:00 and he need to be that office 08:00 to sort everything off. Sher sighed then looked back at her.

'I regret the moment I pick the phone and talk to you. I hate you.' Sher screamed and she looked at him.

'Are you agreeing to marry with me?' Nora asked and he glared at her but stayed quite

'I think you are agreeing with me.' Nora said then stood up.

'Zainab, go and tell Imam that we are coming.' Nora said and Zainab smiled to her and walked out whereas Nora looked back at him