Chapter Fifteen

'Nora, I think we should get divorce.' Sher blast a bomb over her head while without releasing her hand flew and with a bang touched his cheek leaving mark of her hand whereas she was shocked looking at him. She slowly put hand over her mouth then panicked looked at him.

'Oh my God...I am so sorry......' She said then moved and put her hand over his cheek softly whereas he closed his eyes.

'I am so sorry......I am so stupid....I am sorry....' She said panicked then moved and put her lips over his cheek and repeatedly started kissing it. His eyes flew opened but he stayed still got her and she was kissing when he moved her away and she looked at him.

'Stop it Nora. I am fine.' He said then turned over while looking other way whereas she was looking at him then she moved and slowly put her head over his shoulder from the back and he sniff on his place.

'What happen Sher? Did I done something wrong again? Nora asked softly and he painfully closed his eyes then opened them back.

'You know I love you, right? Then why you making me suffer.' Nora asked softly whereas he kept quiet, stayed still on his place.

'Sher I am asking something. Did something happen. You can share with me.' Nora said while moving her head away from his shoulder and walked then stood next to him.

'Nora...go home.' Sher said while ignoring her question but she kept looking at him.

'Why?' Nora said hurtfully and tears started falling off from her eyes but he did not looked at her. But then he got hold of her hand and started walking. He stopped them opened the door but she quickly hugged him.

'Please stop saying treating me like this. I don't want divorce from you. I don't want to get separate from you . I can't live without you.' Nora said helplessly while trying to agreed with her but he stayed still.

'You even kiss me once. Do you still don't feel anything for me. Does that kiss mean nothing to you. Do I mean nothing to you.' Nora asked while hugging him even more tightly whereas he was struggling to came out from her grip but she hardened it when he used all his force and moved her away.

'Nora stop it....Go home. Right away.' Sher screamed first time ever since they met and she shocked looked at his angry face.

'Go home before I will shout on you more. I don't trust myself right now.' Sher screamed again and she slowly turned over and walked out. As soon she was out he sighed then walked and sat back down tiredly on his chair then leaned back his head.
❤️❤️❤️
Nora cleaned away her eyes once more tim it tears were kept coming out from her eye. She looked at messy herself again. She had been crying since yesterday after she came back from his home. She had been crying all night as well. She many times call him but nothing. She sighed then got up and walked inside the restroom. She opened the tap then put water over her face to cleaned her face so she won't look like she had cried in front of her mother and sister. She don't want them to her worried. She looked at herself one last time then walked out. She climbed down the stairs and reached downstairs then walked inside siting room where her mother and Naila were sitting. Today was Sunday so they all were at home and it was ten in morning right now. She walked inside and they both looked up at her whereas she fake smiled then walked and sat down next to them. They greeted her and she greeted back and then they all started looking at television which had his news. His smiling face reading news came in her view. He was looking fine but a pain shout up in her chest , and she quickly blink back tears from her eyes when the door bell rang. They all looked at up then Mrs Hamna was about to got up when Nora quickly got up.