Chapter Eleven

She ran downstairs then walked inside the sitting room. Mrs Hamna and Naila looked up at her whereas she walked and turned on the news television.

'Welcome, I am your news anchor Sher Musa and you are watching BCN news.' Sher gave introduction ,  and Nora smiled while looking at him. That was his first time giving news. Mrs Hamna and Naila looked at Televsion then shook their head on her childishness while then all they started watching the news but all Nora was going while listening was checking him out. She can't check him out so shamelessly when he would be standing in front of her but off course now she can because he was not watching her. She thought shamelessly them giggle on her own thought.
❤️❤️❤️
It had been two week since he started working as a news anchor. She called him many times but he didn't picked up and only message her to gave him some space. She was hurt but then she just shook away the thought. She actually had annoyed him alot and torture him with all blank mailing and forced marriage, but that doesn't mean she was going to leave him. No and never. That will never happen. Her exams were going on as well so she decided to gave him some space and didn't called him from past whole week. She thought while standing next to patient's bed. She was in hospital at a moment doing her job as a intern.

'Nora.' Someone called out to her and she came in her senses then looked up at Mr Ra'is.

'You have been standing on same patient bed from past ten minutes. Is everything find?' Mr Ra'is said and Nora looked around then realised she had been thinking about him. She looked back at Mr Ra'i then smiled.

'Sorry Sir. I am fine.' Nora said accepting her mistake,  and Mr Ra'is smiled

'It was your last patient anyway. It's alright but is somethings bothering you.' Mr Ra'is asked and she looked at him but didn't say anything. She don't know whether to tell him or not.

'Come with me Miss Nora.' Mr Ra'is said then walked out while Nora sighed then started following him out. They walked inside cafe and sat down on table in the corner. Many peoples were looking at them weirdly and Nora don't know why? They sat down when Mr Ra'is spoke up.

'You look trouble. Is everything alright? You can share with me Nora......' Mr Ra'is stopped then looked at her

'I can call you Nora, right?' Mr Ra'is asked and Nora nodded her head in yes whereas he smiled as well.

'So please tell me what is troubling you. I want to help you. I can't see you sad.' Mr Ra'is said concerned impatiently and Nora just sat there. She couldn't noticed emotions except concerned in his voice either in his eyes.

'Sir If it ever happen to you that you love someone dearly but that person don't even look back at you. Your existence doesn't matter to that person at all while he means everything to you.' Nora asked while thinking about Sher whereas Mr Ra'is loudly sighed

'I have been to worse Nora. A person who means everything to me he hates me. He hates me so much that he don't want to see my face, my voice or presence around him. My whole world revolve around him but he don't even talk to me. He needs something, he goes to his friends but will never come to me. From past fifteen years I am dying to hear a word 'Baba' from my son's mouth but.........He haven't talk to me properly from past fifteen years. I wanted my son back, but it is my mistake as well. I remarry as soon his mother died not because I never loved her but because I wanted to forget about her. I was in really bad condition and can't think what to do to forget about her then I find best option replace her with other women. I have been with many women but no one could replace her till now. I have affairs, marry many times with different women, I was trying to forget my wife but totally forget how bad these were effecting my son. He stopped talking to me when I marry after his mother died. I didn't noticed because I was too busy in my life. Then he start growing up. As he grown up his hated for me increase. His mother died when he was eight, he left me when he was twenty to do a job while staying with his friend. Now he have his own apartment, well high class job and everyone know him but he still never call me. Once in a while he came to meet me but just sat drink coffee in silence then walked off.......And for now I am happy with this as well because at least I get to see his face but I want to have relationship like father and son with him.' Mr Ra'is said and Nora was sitting listening to me. She never thought he had a son because nobody never talk about it.