Chapter Ten

Sher opened his office door and entered. Ahmed looked up at his friend then stood up while smiling.

'What is the good news Ahmed?' Sher asked puzzled , and Ahmed walked towards him then hugged him.

'You got a great offer Sher.' Ahmed said after broke away the hug , and Sher was confused staring at him.

'What offer?' Sher asked and Ahmed smiled

'You got a offer to be news anchor at BCN.' Ahmed said and Sher surprised looked at him.

'You mean BCN, number one news channel of country.' Sher asked and Ahmed quickly nodded his head in yes.

'Oh God, you are being serious.' Sher asked in surprised tone still not believing.

'Yes, hundred present.' Ahmed said and Sher smiled then happily hugged his friend.

'Wow, that is just a amazing news.' Sher said and they both smiled while hugging.

'Congrats. You are so famous due to your radio show. So they want you.' Ahmed said after breaking away the hug and Sher was smiling.

'Thanks.' Sher said and Ahmed nodded his head in yes.

'Your meeting is taking place this weekend. Let's try our best. It would be great apportunity for you.' Ahmed said

'But you don't worry, I will not leave your radio show.' Sher said

'Don't worry. Being a news anchor is a lot more better. You will have better job and will learn more money.' Ahmed said and Sher smiled

'Thanks a lot Ahmed for being supportive. I will be radio host as long I could.' Sher said gratefully, and they both smiled then walked , and sat down on chairs.
❤️❤️❤️
Sher walked inside the restaurant where his colleagues were giving him a party for getting a anchor job at such a great news channel. He smiled then was about to entered in the VIP room which his friend had booked for his party. It was formal party with no music and alcohol. A party where people talks around and had food in the end. He took out phone and dial the number then after few bells she picked up at phone.

'Salam.' Nora said from other line

'Wasalam, I call to tell you that I got a news anchor job today. I am telling you but don't think anything wrong, Okay. If I won't tell you, you would get angry and cry which I really don't know want to deal with.' Sher explained while she was smiling on other line.

'Okay, congratulations but I didn't ask for explanation.' Nora answered while smiling.

'But I still want to give you.' Sher said and cut off the phone then turned over and walked inside. Everyone looked at him then started coming towards him. They congrats him and he was feeling so happy and blessed. Well everyone wished him except his father. He message him but still had not received any message back. He was hurt but he can except anything from his father. He thought while smiling to everyone. After that everyone went away and party started when someone touched on his shoulder. He turned over and saw his two friend Ahmed and Rizwan but what shock him was Nora and her best friend , who he personally never met but she was one who got imam for their Nikkah. If she wouldn't be there their Nikkah wouldn't had took place , were  standing their next to them.

'Congratulations.' Nora said happily while smiling.

'What you are doing here?' Sher asked from Nora

'We call her.' Ahmed and Rizwan said and Sher looked at his friends.

'Why?' Sher asked while glaring at them.