Chapter Twenty Four

Nora was making food in the kitchen when Sher entered inside. She was making night dinner. Sher has started going back to work and was all heal now. Nora looked at him for a second and away because she was still angry since that night from three days. Her self pride, ego and most importantly she felt embarrassed and humiliated for keep getting rejected from him and being even more angry with herself for after all still being depressant for him. Sher looked at her back and sighed because he also realised she was still angry from him. He slowly walk towards fridge and took out water to drink. He pour in the water then walk and sat down on the dinner table to drink. He was drinking when she started setting up food on a table. After setting up the food she sat down and started eating while in all this process he was looking at her. He stared at her who was emotionless eating. She could felt his gaze on her but she did not bother looking up at him. Then he also put in food and started eating. Food was not best but it was eatable. They were all in silence eating when Sher's phone started ringing. Sher looked at the number and his hand stopped. He stopped eating then moved and picked up the phone.

'Salam Miss Noor.' Sher said and on Noor name Nora hand stopped.

'Wasalam. How are you Mr Sher?' Noor cheerful voice came

'I am fine. How are you? Is everything going fine?' Sher asked in a soft tone while Nora was sitting emotionless looking at her plate while she clenched her fist.

'I am great. I need to ask favour from you?' Noor said

'Yes, what favour please let me know?' Sher answered back

'Will you be free tomorrow? wanted to meet up with you if it was possible.' Noor said

'You want to meet me...tomorrow? Sure I think it will be fine.' Sher replied and Noor said something on which he laugh. They started talking while Nora patiently sat for five while minutes listening to them waiting that he will cut off the phone. She felt her blood boiled every time he would smile or laugh. Is he was testing her or he was too innocent nor realising her was hating that he was talking to her. After about six minutes Nora losses her control, she stood up, snatched phone from his hand, and throw it down breaking it into pieces. Sher looked at her who was standing glaring at him and then he looked at his broken phone.

'What the hell was that?' Sher said while standing up glaring at her.

'Why? Did you get so unhappy for not talking to her?' Nora said back sarcastically while Sher was glaring at her.

'What nonsense is this now Nora?' Sher asked steely when she walked around the table coming standing next to him.

'Is it her, right?' Nora asked and he looked at her

'What about her?' Sher asked confused

'Is it her because of who you don't at look at me.' Nora screamed said

'What? What nonsense is this now?' Sher said back

'There has to be other women who is fulfilling your desires that's way it's so easy for you to ignore me.' Nora screamed said

'Nora...stop it.' Sher said getting really seriously

'......You are blaming for a major sin like Zina.' Sher screamed said while they were glaring at each other.

'Why? Is it not true? You give my all attention as your wife and your women to some other women that's way you keep rejecting me. Otherwise what is there that I don't have in me? I even have ability to seduce your father.' Nora said back

'Nora.....' Sher screamed her name angrily while pushing her towards him holding from back of her hair and on his reaction Nora smirk.

'What? Is it not true your father fell for me? He was ready to give me your mother's place.' Nora said bald smirking looking dead in his eyes. She knew she was saying cheap thing but right now she wanted to hurt him....she just wanted to hurt him deep so she was hitting him where it hurt the most.