~Game On~

I'm sitting opposite hot boy, I mean Zach but there really isn't a difference. We are thinking of ways to 'get back' at Ryan and Nicole.

"OK, we need a plan, " I said

"Well, what do you want to do? Is it going to be embarrassing or hurtful and deep?"Zach questioned 

"Good question... how about embarrassing, I mean she was my best friend since grade 5 and I don't want to hurt her, I just..." 

"It's Ok, I get it, embarrassing it is"

I give him a thankful smile, I mean ... if he wasn't here I would be sitting alone again and I really don't want time to think about what happened. 

We made our way to our lockers. 

"So what class do you have?' I asked hot boy  (that is kind of his code name now)

"Spanish, how about you?" 

"Bio" 

I looked over Zach's shoulder and saw Ryan coming our way. Oh no. I tap Zach and whisper 

"Zach, Ryan is coming!" 

"I'll wait by the classroom" was his reply

This is going to be an interesting conversation. As Ryan walks closer to me I start to freak out and all the anger that attacked me yesterday is coming back. He keeps getting closer. Shoot.

"Autumn, I-I-I" but before Ryan could finish that sentence, Nicole walks up to Ryan, grabs his shirt and aggressively starts kissing him. The sad thing is, it doesn't take Ryan by surprise. I could see a smirk on Nicole's face as she turns to look at me. I feel tears threatening to roll down my face so instead, I roll my eyes, turn around and walk away. Zach is still waiting by the classroom so I grab his arm and say "come on, we're going".

Zach stumbles behind me because I'm pulling on his arm, I let go "Sorry..." 

"What happened?" Zach questioned me

"Let's just say that the game has just started," I say still fuming with anger about what just happened.

We are in my bedroom. I repeat: Hot Boy is in my room. OMG! We have agreed on a prank, we are going to steal Nicole's gym clothes. I know, I know, original right? but hey! I am not good at pranks! We are now just trying to figure out when and how we are going to do this.

"OK, so I know that Nicole has PE in period 4 on Wednesday and I also have a free period on period 4, so I can take her clothes but where will you be waiting?" I ask Zach.

"I'll be waiting outside the gym and I'll hide the clothes in my locker so it doesn't look like you did it".

"Perfect, Showtime"  we both say in unison. I smile and then we both crack up laughing. I am so glad that Zach was the person who came to check that I was OK. 

It is the end of 4th period, the girls will probably be in the showers. I'm making my way to the girls changing room. I need to get in and out as quick as I can, I don't want to be noticed. I walk into the changing rooms and I start to freak out. I have no idea which locker Nicole put her clothes in! Oh, wait, it is over by the showers. I can always tell what clothes Nicole wears so I had no trouble working out that it was hers. I grab the shorts that could pass as undies for how short they are, and I grab her tiny tank top that showed way more than it needed to. I dash out of the changing rooms as fast as I can to where Zach is waiting. I am breathless from all of the sprinting and the thought that Nicole could come out at any moment.

"That was quick" Zach says to me

"I sprinted here" I reply

I hand him the clothes and we walk to the study hall.

"I can't believe that Nicole is allowed to wear such short and revealing clothes at school!" Zach says to me as we are walking.

"She's Nicole, she always gets away with it. But I can't believe we just stole her clothes" We both laugh at the thought of Nicole coming out PE and not finding her clothes. 

We look at each other and for a moment I thought I saw affection in Zach's eyes, but I blink and then it's gone.