~Preparing~

Autumn's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, scarf? Check. Cosy sweatshirt? Check. Long pants? Check. Beanie? Check. Jacket? Check. I carry on through my suitcase, ticking items off my list in my head. I pull out my new bikinis from the suitcase. Am I seriously going to wear these in the snow? No... but I do need them. Ok, carrying on. Turtle necks? Check. Sweatpants? Che- but I get pulled out of my thoughts as my phone pings from a message.

Hey girl! We need to catch up before you leave for 3 weeks to exchange presents! BTW your present to Zach is gonna be awesome! Meet you at your place in 15? P xx

Oh yeah! I need to give Penny her gift before I leave. Since Penny LOVES jewellery, I got her a necklace that says 'my unbiological sister' and a bracelet that has a small gold star on it - and the package that comes with it says ' Friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are always there'. It is wrapped up in a cute light pink gift bag. I walk to the bathroom to get my bathroom bag, and fill it with jewellery (if anything special happens), hair ties and my brush - oh, and the stuff girls need at that time of the month...

I hear a knock on my door. Penny! I hurry to the door and open it.

"Hey!" Penny hugs me, then carries on " OMG! Are you seriously going to spend three weeks with Zach?"

I laugh embarrassedly "Uh, two weeks at his Bach... but yeah, three weeks in total!" I squeal in delight and Penny follows.

"Ok, ok, so... here is your present" Penny hands me a big shopping bag.

"What's this?" I ask

"It's just a little something for you to survive winter and the snow" I open the bag, inside are a pair of Ugg Boots, a cute white scarf, a light blue shirt that says 'PINK' on it, a beanie to match my scarf, and a necklace with a snowflake on it.

I gasp "thank you Penny! This is so cute!" I lean in to hug her.

"It's ok, I thought that you might need something new for Zach" She smiles. I just remembered about my present to Penny so I rush to my bed to get the gift bag. I pass it to Penny, a spark of excitement flashed in her eyes as she takes the bag.

"Ekkk!" She takes out the necklace.

"This is so adorable!" She carries on about the jewellery I got her. Penny walks to the mirror and stands proudly in front of it.

"Alright, I better get going. I have a family lunch to attend!" Penny turns around and picks her bags up.

"Oh ok! Well I guess I will see you in three weeks" I hug her again.

"Have fun with Zach! And I hope he likes his present" As Penny walks out the door she winks then blows me a kiss, I pretend to catch it.

"See ya later girlfriend!" I flicker my fingers as a good-bye wave. I flop back on my bed just thinking. Of course my brain starts to think about Zach. The sudden longing for him pulls hard at my heart. I reach for my phone but someone knocks at the door. It's probably Penny, forgetting something. Or mum coming home early, but when I open the door I am suddenly lifted off my feet and being spun around by my Zach. I laugh at his enthusiasm and his sudden greeting.
"What are you doing?" I say through a laugh as Zach puts me down.

"Sorry! I am just so excited that I get to spend Christmas with my girl! " he gives me a big kiss and I laugh.

"I know! I'm so excited to be spending it with you as well!" Zach's face looks like a child that has just been given an ice cream cone, excited. "I have almost finished packing for the trip. AHHHH so excited! I can't believe we are going tomorrow!" I jump up and down at the thought of going on a plane with Zach next to me.

"Yeah, starting from tomorrow I will get you to myself for two whole weeks, and to me that is the perfect Christmas." Actually three whole weeks, but he doesn't know about that yet. "We can cuddle by the fireplace, have snowball fights, drink hot chocolate, not to mention you will look so adorable in a scarf and beanie."I blush.

Zach's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't stop thinking about what our holiday will be like. And not to mention the photos Autumn will take of us! Even the plane ride will be awesome, sitting next to each other for hours, sharing the same blanket, cuddling. I'm so excited! I love Autumn more than anyone ever and I can't imagine my life without her, and to be spending Christmas with her? It is PERFECT! My life couldn't get better. Also, mistletoe gives me another excuse to kiss her.

"I love you" I hear Autumn tell me through my daydream.

"I love you too" I say back to her as she snuggles into my chest. My life really is perfect now that Autumn is in it.