~ Protective ~

Zach's POV

*******

Autumn is the only thing keeping me sane. If I didn't have my girlfriend with me right now, I would probably flip. Jay just being here is bad enough but him being 2 days early?! I just want to punch him for what happened 3 years ago.
"So like, how long have you guys been dating?"

"Umm well it's kinda complicated..." Autumn starts to answer and I know what she means. When did we start dating? When we were a fake couple or when we became 'official'?
"It's complicated? So does that mean things aren't working out? Does that mean we could like, go out? Cause I know you want to" Jay interrupted my thoughts. Her gives Autumn a wink and she grips onto my arm. I hold her closer like I am trying to protect her from Jay.
"Piss off Jay." I say through gritted teeth. He puts his hands up in mock surrender.
"I'm just saying, she's hot and more my type." He slings his arm round autumns neck and leans towards Autumn in an attempt to kiss her. I pull her away from that creep and she snuggles closer to my chest.
"I said Piss. Off. Stop creeping out my girlfriend and go home."
"Ohh protective boyfriend now? C'mon Zach, do you really think your relationship will last with her? She is much better off with me"
"Actually, I am much better off with Zach. He cares for me and doesn't act like a creepy douchebag every time another human life form is around." I look down at my girlfriend with a surprised look. How can she be so fierce and adorable and so so loveable all at once? Even in a situation like this how is it that I fall for her all over again? When she looks up at me with her golden brown eyes I give a quick kiss on the forehead.
"How can I love you so much?" I whisper against her. She blushes an adorable red.
"You guys are sick. Acting all lovey-dovey when your relationship isn't even going to last." I turn to face Jay while still holding onto Autumns hand.
"Why are you still here? Go back to the Bach or something, because no one wants you here." All Jay does is scoff. He does turn to leave and go back to the Bach though, so the situation gets much better. I turn back to Autumn.
"I am so so so sorry about him. I don't even know why he's he-" but I get cut off with soft lips being pressed against mine. As if instinct, I wrap my arms around Autumns waist. She gently starts playing with my hair and try to hold back a moan. She pulls away slightly and rests her head on my chest. I hold her in a hug, grateful for her warmth against me.
"Hey look, it's snowing" I say above Autumns head as I see little snowflakes fall down. She lets out a little laugh that then turns into several giggles. She is so damn cute. So I tell her that. Autumn starts to turn around in circles with we arms out just laughing as more snow falls on her. There are snowflakes caught in her hair and I love the the sight of her. I quickly take my phone out and flash a picture of her laughing while trying to catch a snowflake with her tongue.
"New wallpaper!" I shout to her. She just laughs even more at this. I put my phone back into my pocket and join her in the snow.
"You look just like a snow princess with all of those snowflakes in your hair."

"Then that makes you my prince".