~Who is Jay?~

Authors Note: Hello readers! Sorry we haven't posted in a while... and don't get your hopes up that we will post soon either... sorry! But we shall try!!! ! xx - Cloud_Queens

 "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you will land among the stars." -Les Brown 

Zach's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Autumn's fingers are laced with mine. She is resting on my shoulder, and hopefully just like me, is enjoying the moment. She suddenly gasps as she looks at what I can just faintly see.

"We are almost there!" Autumn squeezes my hand. As we walk closer, the fog starts to clear up. As the fog drifts away, it reveals a sign saying "Welcome to Eastcliff!".

I look around and see small shops darted around the place. Mainly made out of brick. To the sides of the narrow streets are food stands with fresh bread, fruit, and all sorts of breakfast foods. The town is filled with a foggy and fresh feel, that makes eating one of the fresh savoury's irresistible. I see Autumn inhale the delicious smell.

"You want one?" I ask her with a smile tugging the corner of my lips, finding Autumn's hungry side amusing.

Autumn nods vigorously, slightly licking her soft lips. We walk towards a stand that sells warm cinnamon rolls with icing dripping off the sides. Autumn still has her eyes on them. I hand the shop keeper two dollars and ask for two cinnamon rolls. As soon as Autumn gets her hands on her cinnamon roll, she stuffs it in her mouth. I give a small chuckle as I also take a big chunk out of my warm steaming breakfast.

I look to my side. Autumn is scrunching up the brown bag the cinnamon roll came in, chewing her last bite. Her eyes widen as she looks towards a ... clothes shop. And probably the most modern shop around here. Her gaze turns towards me, and she gives a cheeky smile before walking towards it. She looks over her shoulder as she enters. I roll my eyes as an amused smile appears on my face.

When I enter the shop I find Autumn hold a cute golden dress up to her body. Her face is showing a sexy expression as she poses. Her laugh sends electricity through my body.

"Ooh" Autumn reaches for a chocolate jacket with light brown fur at the collar. She brushes her fingers against the fluff and giggles.

"People have such weird style here don't ya think?" I look out the window and see a man wearing a bright green jump suit. But surly there must be something wrong there because looking at this town... everything is very old style and dull. Although it defiantly fits with the winter scenery.

A small laugh escapes my mouth, "mmm...".

"So, should we explore the rest of the town? Then maybe later tonight we can relax in the hot pools?" Autumn suggests. I mentally blush. It does sound good to spend the fresh night with my girlfriend. She's not just my girlfriend , she is my soul mate and I really really love her. 

"Good plan" I swing my arm over her shoulder. Her cheeks flush a light pink. 

*****

Autumn's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sky twinkled with stars, the moon's reflection lays on the surface of the lake as if she is looking at herself in the mirror, the pine trees are hiding in the night's shadow, and the crisp breath of the icy wind is brushing past my bare skin. I dip my toe in the steaming water, that is all I need right now. I am wearing plain white bikinis with golden straps crossing around my neck, my hair is tied up in a messy bun. 

I fully soak myself in the hot water as Zach follows me in. His hair is all ruffled up in a handsome way, and his abs catch my eye. He lets out a big sigh of relief when he enters the water, since the night is so frosty cold. I rest my head on the head rest and gaze at the stars. I never see the stars back in the city, so this is quite a moment. 

"Beautiful isn't it?" Zach softy says.

"Very..." I manage to reply, still looking at the beautiful sight. 

I look at Zach. His hot appearance makes me mentally drool. I slowing glide towards him and he takes a while to notice. looks at me with a charming smile. 

"Why hello" He slightly tilts his head. I lean forward. My lips gently touch his smiling ones. His warm hands make their way slowly to the back of my neck. 

Best. Holiday. Ever.

*****

"Alright, Autumn do you want a sausage?" Mr Evans asks me as we all sit around a big fire. 

"Sure, thanks" I reply, remembering the last time I ate was that delicious cinnamon roll. 

"Coming right up!" He says as he grabs a sausage form the packet and outs it on a stick. 

This is the perfect holiday scene. We are all gathered around a bonfire that is shooting out little sparks, snow covers the ground and it is freezing, Jamie is playing his guitar as Emily sings to it. Told ya - perfect. 

" Zach, Jay is coming to visit soon! He said in three days he will fly over" Mrs Evans tells the news to Zach, which he doesn't look very happy about. 

"Jay? " Zach raises his eyebrows like he really doesn't believe what he is hearing. 

"yes, Jay " Mrs Evans starts to open another packet of sausages. 

I could see that he was biting the inside of his mouth. Who is Jay? What is so bad about this Jay coming anyways? Zach has never mentioned him before...