~ I Win! ~

If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you have never done. ~ Unknown

Autumns POV

"Hey! It's my turn! Pass over the dice, Caleb." I hold out my hand so Caleb can give me the dice.

"Nuh-uh. The rule book says that we get to try 3 times to get out of jail. So, it is still my turn!"

"Caleb. That is not all in one turn!" Penny and Zach are rolling around on the floor next to me as they watch Caleb and I try to play monopoly.

"Baby, just hand the dice to Autumn." Penny tries to tell Caleb. We all know that Penny is Caleb's only weakness. Caleb pouts a little like a child before handing me the dice. I poke my tongue out at him before I roll the dice and get the number I was wanting.

"Yessss! A 6! I win!" I scream as I jump up and do a victory dance.

"I never knew you were so competitive, Sunshine." Zach chuckles. I blush at my nickname that Zach calls me. But before I can reply, the doorbell rings. Everyone looks at me.

"You're already standing." Penny brakes the silence.

"Fine." I walk out of the lounge to go open the door. We weren't expecting anyone... I open the door to see who it is.

"Hey, sweetheart."

"JAY?! What the hell are you doing here!" I can't believe my eyes. That stupid, ignorant, arrogant pig is standing in my doorway!

"Piss off, please," I say in a sarcastic sweet voice. Although my eyes show pure hatred.

"Calm down hottie," My glare intensifies. "I heard that you and Zach broke up. I mean, I knew you would, but at least you can now pick up on my offer. So, what do you say? Feel like a make-out session on the couch?" Jay smugly says. I am disgusted at what he said.

"Zach and I are back together and for your information, I wouldn't have accepted that 'offer' even if you were the last person in the whole entire universe. Why are you here? Because I would prefer it if you weren't. In fact, how about you move to Antartica? Yeah, that sounds far enough." My voice is laced with fake joy at the end of my reply. Jay just has a look that makes me want to punch him in the face.

"Your poor Zach was devastated when you two broke up. Can't imagine why though, you're not that great. Anyways, I thought I would come visit him to be a good friend and maybe score you too." Jay tries to say, note the try. After he finished, I slapped him. Yes, actually slapped him.

"I thought I said piss off. Goodbye." I slam the door on Jay's stupid, surprised, mad face and turn back to the living room, this time it is me with the smug expression on my face.

"Hang on, why isn't Autumn still jumping around from her victory?" Caleb notices that something went wrong but I try not make eye contact with him. I can tell by the silence that they are staring at me so I sit back down again. Zach opens his mouth to say something but the doorbell rings again.

"Zach, how about you get it this time?" I ask Zach. He gives me a curious look before slowly getting up to go to the door. Penny starts to set up the game again but Caleb is making it quite difficult. He keeps on trying to pull Penny towards him for a cuddle and it is very amusing to watch. I anxiously wait for Zach to come back. I hear the door close and sit up on my legs. I hear footsteps that get gradually closer, until I see my Zach. He comes to sit back beside me but is face is stone.

"Hey." I kiss him on the side of his forehead and grab his hand in mine, gently rubbing my thumb over his knuckles. Zach' knuckles are still bandaged and always makes my heart go to my through whenever I see them. Zach' face relaxes back into his georgeous smile and his caring eyes rest back onto me.

"Did you really slap him?" Zach asks with his arm coming to rest on my shoulder. I snort.

"Yeah." I answer with a smug smile back on my face.

"That's my girl." Zach says with a face of content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for not uptading for a bit..... like we said, we have exams and tests on but thank you all for being so patient! This chapter was a little bit on the short side but we hope you like our little drama! You can never have to much, right? ;)please tell us your thoughts in the comments! Don't be shy to vote either ;) thanks! xxxxx ~ Cloud_Queens