All In

this short is a work of fiction in all accounts, but the events that take place are based around true stories.

there are quite honest photos used in this short as well. you have to understand; it is a work of historical fiction surrounding the second world war, known for crimes against humanity, and they are touched upon - lightly, because this short does not follow someone in those conditions. there is only a few chapters where dead bodies are shown (parts 14, 17, 22, 30) in photos.

some things are modified to fit the short and the era; the use of slang, insults. please understand that a lot has changed over the years and many words in this short have been dropped as they are no longer seen as appropriate and/or seen as slurs. these words are not changed to fit the modern day, and may be seen as too much for some, but they are quite loose compared to the actual length of this short. these words are unacceptable in modern society and please, please, PLEASE don't use them as insults or out loud. it is the 21st century and these words need to leave the vocab of today, but will not be overlooked as a part of the past. all words with these meanings will be starred.

this short truly means a lot to me and i know that many are just livid for soldier!harry because of his upcoming role in dunkirk, directed by christopher nolan and his amazing team, but please understand that this short is not the battle of dunkirk. there is no specified place because i figured i wouldn't place the characters (who don't belong to me) in any situation that could be tracked back to a true location.

if there are any questions or suggestions following through the short, please comment and let me know the exact location of the error/question relating or do so over direct messaging, as i am all for protecting if you feel that it is needed.

there is no capitalization through this short; please don't ask me to change this. this is the style of all of my writings.

thank you!!
jay