Chapter fifth-teen: Forgiveness

" Your eyes can deceive you; don't trust them."

~Obi-wan Kenobi

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm here, I'm here, baby girl, shh."

" Theo? Theo, what's going on?" Padme sat up to face the glowing blue boy in front of her, his hair was no longer down to his shoulders instead it was neatly cut like normal to the nape of his neck. His ripped clothes were traded for clean white ones that wrapped around his chest. " What's going on?" She repeated as she pushed her back farther into her hospital bed with her eye brows scrunched together as much they could go with half her face still covered.

" I'm dead but I'm here to talk to you briefly."

" That doesn't make any sense." Padme whimpered when he said the word " dead" that wound was still fresh in her mind and she wasn't comfortable even thinking about it yet. " I know, I know, I see you've found Ben? That didn't take long." He nodded while tilting his head to the side with a small smile. " What? No that can't be, that's not Ben." She shook her head in denial that her bully who she had spent most of her training with was the man in the mask and cloak. " Well technically he is, mentally though? No, at the moment he's a little lost, he calls himself Kylo Ren now." He explained from his stance across from her at the foot of her bed. " That's what I'm here to tell you, Ben has done his part of the plan, now you must do yours by turning him back to Ben-" He cut himself off when he looked over his shoulder. " I must go, be safe Padme, oh and be careful of the knights." He warned and then vanished into thin air.

And just like it felt like all of the air in Coraline's lungs was sucked out and she was falling.

Her green eye shot open as her body bolted up from her coma like sleep.

Despite this coma, her eyes were wide open with fear as she looked around to take in her surroundings.

She was in a white room, with a single bright light above and medical equipment to her sides, and one door at the front of the small room.

There was no windows, no air vent, and no furniture other then the horrible ben she laid upon and even that was minimum with guard rails on the sides, the bed was tilted up slightly as well.

Coraline lifted her arms to feel the bandage on her face when she felt a sharp pinch in the vein in her elbow.

With farther inspection she found it was painkillers. " Morphine..." She whispered and ripped the needle out and threw it on the ground. She hated the drug because it was hard to get out of your system in a rush.

After that she ripped out all the other wires that were attached to her arms and throat, but as soon as she ripped the wire attached to her throat just above her pulse that machine next o her flat lined and loud alarms exploded through out the medical wing, unknowingly to Coraline, a com on Kylo's belt started to go off that said she had flat lined.

"That's not possible, she was in stable condition just a few moments ago.." He thought to himself as he stood up and grabbed his helmet because he was in his room and that felt like the only place he could reveal his face and let his black hair loose.

He can also take off all his clothes but that's not important.

He was only slightly worried because he could still feel her life Force so he knew she wasn't dead, but she could be dying...

That thought made him hurry out to the medical wing of the base.

" Shit...shit...shit.." Coraline swore under her breath while she swung her bare legs over the side of the bed, taking note of the fact she was only in a very thin hospital gown that only went down to her mid thigh.