Drunken Melody

Jeremiah's POV

I arrived at the hideout a while later, another house I had Ecco get since we blew up the last one. I made sure Ecco collected Scarlett once she left the graveyard. I can't let her get away from me. Not now. Not ever.

Once I walked through the door there with this obnoxious music blasting throughout the house. I turned to see Ecco in the living room with the most annoyed expression on her face, so that means this is Scarletts' doing.

"I'll handle it in a few minutes," I stated before smelling smoke and sighed, "go see what she's torching in there will ya?" and went to my office to handle some needed things.

------

Scarlett's POV

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen starts playing on the radio as I chug yet another bottle of Jeremiah's expensive wine. He can afford it, he's a criminal now I guess.

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality.

Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go,
Little high, little low,
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.

I was already changed into my pajamas, or in this case the black silk lingerie cocktail dress style I bought a little while ago. Might as well put it to some good use seeing as Jeremiah will never get to see it. He's being punished.

I'm so done. I'm done being in Gotham. I'm done being an experiment. I'm done being a freak/ I'm done falling in love with psychopaths. I'm done getting my heart broken.

The point is... I'm just done.

Why am I still here anyways? There's no reason to be honestly. Gordon's dead, who was basically my only relative left.

What's the point? I could jump out the window right now and be done with it. 'Well, now that you mention it...' my conscious trails off as I look over at the window.

'Huh, why not?' I thought, crawling off the bed and standing up carefully, seeing as I'm drunk off my ass.

I hesitated, trying to distract my self and turned up the music really loud and start ugly singing it as I clumsily wandered around the master bedroom.

Mama, just killed a man

I ran my fingers along the backside of the couch, catching it on fire, before throwing the pillows against the wall with our photos (yes, somehow even though he just got this stupid prison he had time to personalize it).

Put a gun against his head

I found a gun that was revealed when I removed the pillows and picked it up before looking at the mirror directly across from me.

Pulled my trigger, now he's dead.

I put the gun against my head and pretended to shoot myself, before pulling it away and walking up to the pictures, starting to get angry that they were there in the first place. The longer I stared at it the more I became angry and growled before continuing to sing the song as I tore them down from the wall and threw them against the wall.

Mama, life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away.

I ran and jumped onto the bed, gun still in my grasp as I picked up the wine bottle and chugged It before screaming the next few lyrics with my arms spread out in showcase.

Mama, ooh,
Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters.

I stood up on the king sized mattress and stumbled a bit, but grabbed onto one of the four bed posts and when I finished the bottle I threw it out the open bedroom door watching as it shattered against the hallway wall, shattered glass covering the wood floors.