1.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

It was the first day of school. And also I'm joining a new school. I just move in this area, so the school is new, the neighbours are new too, everything is new. Anyways, I am Yoon Chae Eun. I live with my mom and little sister Yoon Sae Eun. She's 3 years younger than me. So, she's 14. My dad? My parents got divorced years ago. That's basically it.

I walk in the school, seeing students talking, walking with their friends. I smile to everyone and greeted them with a 'Good Morning', even though I don't know who they are. It's always the way to make friends, start the first move. I went to the general office, to get my schedules. After i got my schedules, i went to my locker.

They've given me the key for it too. As i was walking, checking my schedules, i heard boys whistling, as they walk pass me. Well, i ignored them. I continue walking, to find my locker. Once I've found it, i unlock it with the key. I pull it open. It's empty, that's for sure. I place a few books that I won't be using for the day, in the locker. I arrange the books neatly.

"And catch!" - a guy said. The next thing i know, someone banged me from behind and i almost fell. But someone pulled my arms and waist. I let out a relieve sigh.

I look up, seeing a guy in black hair, a little pale. His eyes looked worried. He didn't say a thing but just stared in my eyes. And we were very close to each other. As if we were hugging. We got back to reality when the school bell rings. He let me go, looking down. "Bye!" - his friends said. Maybe they're his friends. Other students were running to their own classes. While we stayed.

He let out a small smile. "Um, I'm sorry. But are you okay?" - he asked. His voice. I smile to him and nod.

"I'm okay. Thank you." - i said.

"I think we should head for our class." - i said.

"Oh. Right." - he said.

"I think you're new, right? What class are you in?" - he asked. I nod, handing him my schedules.

"Oh. We're in the same class. I think we can go together." - he said, smiling.

"Yeah. I don't know where the class is located as well." - i said. He just smiles. I lock my locker, keeping the key. We walk next to each other, to our class. It was a quiet but fast walk.

"We're here." - he said, smiling. He walks in the class and i followed him.

"Min Yoongi! It's the first day of school and you're late!!" - a lady screamed, causing the guy to stop on his tracks. Making me, accidentally bumping him from behind. I let out a soft groan.

"Sorry." - i whuspered.

"We have a new classmate, Mrs Kang. So i was directing her." - the guy explained. I let out a smile to the lady, bowing to her while greeting.

"You're excused. Get to your seat." - the lady said to the guy. He went to his seat. The lady lets out a smile to me, introducing me to the class. One thing i hate about new classes is, i have to stand in front of everybody and introduce myself. I hate this the most.

"Alright. Let's get you somewhere to sit." - Mrs Kang said, after the small introduction, she look around the class, finding an empty seat for me.

"Sit next to Park Jimin." - Mrs Kang said.

"Mrs Kang, why can't she sit with me?" - the guy i met earlier asked.

Mrs Kang turn to me. "Just choose one okay. To sit with Min Yoongi or Park Jimin. As long as your ass is on the seat." - she said, smiling.

"Err.. oh kay.." - i said, awkwardly. So the guy i met earlier is Min Yoongi? Then where's Park Jimin? I don't know who is Park Jimin. I think I'll sit with Min Yoongi. I walk down the row, and taking a seat next to Min Yoongi.

"Nice choice." - he said, winking.

"I don't know who Park Jimin was. That's why i chose you." - i said.

"I'm Park Jimin." - a guy said, who was sitting in front of me said, smiling. His eyes went small as he smiles. It's cute. I smile to him.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. I didn't know who you were." - i said. He just smiles.

"No worries, Chae Eun." - he said, sweetly.

"Anyways, I'm Min Yoongi and Park Jimin mind your own business." - Yoongi said, pushing Jimin's face to face forward.

"Nice to meet you." - he said, smiling.

"I'm Yoon Chae Eun, nice to meet you too." - i introduced myself again. Then, we focus on the lesson. Yoongi wasn't really focusing. He was doodling something on his paper. While i was taking down some notes.

Lessons go through easily and smoothly. We had a group discussion for one of the period. It was a little awkward because I don't know anyone except for Yoongi. But i decide to walk around the class, and find some new friends. One of the girls offered me to join them. They didn't make it awkward at all. It was a fun group discussion.

After school...

I made a few girl friends. They were nice and friendly. I keep my things in my locker, then locking it. As i turn, i fell on someone. But he caught me, making it looks like we're hugging. "Hey, i know you like to hug me." - Yoongi said, breaking the hug with a giggle.

"Hey, i know you like to hug me too." - i joked, giggling. He move back a little.

"So where are you going, after this?" - he asked.

"Home, of course." - i said.

"Oh. I see." - he said. I just smile, walking pass him.

"Umm, Chae Eun." - he called. I turn, looking at him with a smile.

"Yeah?"

"Want to grab a drink? And like I don't know, be friends?" - he asked. I smile.

"Maybe." - i said. He smiles, walking to me. We head out of the school, together.

"Where are your friends?" - i asked. He was about to answer when someone shouted his name.

"Yoongi!" - i heard Jimin shouted. I giggled. I saw him, with his other friends, Seokjin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok. I saw Yoongi face palming himself.

"I wanna kick his ass at times." - Yoongi said. I laughed.

"That's not nice, Yoongi." - i said. His friends greeted me.

"Where are you guys heading?" - Hoseok asked.

"A drink. Want to tag along?" - i asked, smiling.

"Yes! Let's go!" - they said, happily. Yoongi had his annoyed face on. I chuckled.

"Let's go, Yoongi." - i said. We went to a bubble tea shop and take a seat outside of the shop. I just realise that i was the only girl. I didn't realise. These boys are friendly and very funny. They make me feel welcome, on the first day of school.

———————————————————————
Heyyo! The first chapter is up! Omg I'm excited and quite nervous for this book actually 😂🙈 and in all honesty, i know the first chapter sucks. Like seriously, i know 😂 but, it will get better as chapter pass ehe.

❤️❤️ lub you guys

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon

24/06/18, 24th June 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕