38.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I had enough with staying with my parents in law. I don't hate them or anything, but i just want my own room. I don't want to be in the same room as Luna. A week in Paris, we got another bed for me. And now we're back to just 1 bed, but I've sleeping on the floor these few weeks. Aish. I sit up, frowning. I got up, taking a black hoodie and put it on.

I grab a hat, and my phone. "Where are you going?" - Luna asked.

"Out."

"To?"

"None of your business."

"To your babygirl?" - Luna asked. I faced her and quickly look away. I leave the room, without an answer. I got in my car, driving to Chae's house. Where would i head to? If i head to my parents', they will think Luna and I, have some arguments. Chae might think that way too, but whatever, i want to hold her. I decide to get some fried chicken and soju while heading to Chae's.

Upon reaching, i press the door bell and my heart beating fast. I don't know why. In a few seconds, the door opens. "Meow?" - Chae called me. I don't know to get hard or feel soft whenever she calls me that. But in other way, i like it. I smile, looking from top to bottom.

Black singlet, one of the straps fall down to her arm, short shorts, her long hair a little messy, and that eyes and lips. My girl is hot and cute. Is she mine? Wish she was. "What are you doing here?" - she asked.

"Sleepover." - i said, smiling. I move forward, giving a quick peck on her lips. I smile wider as she let me in. She locks the door, and followed me. I place the goods on the coffee table and sit on the sofa. Chae joins me.

"Soju?" - she asked. I nod.

"Are you having a hard time?" - she asked.

"Only you can take my hardness." - i said with a wink.

"Ah. I don't have any mood for that." - she said, hitting my arms. I laugh. I put my arms around her shoulders, kissing her cheeks softly.

"Are you really hard? I really am still tired from the other day, even though it was weeks ago." - she said. I chuckle.

"I'm not. I just want to be with you." - I explained.

"How about Luna?"

"She's at home durh. Can we not talk about her or anyone? Just me and you, baby." - i said. She nods.

"Are the chicken for decoration? I'm actually starving." - Chae said. I laugh.

"Come, let's eat." - i said. She smiles. I love your smile. I mean, i like your smile, baby. I mean Chae. I like...

The night was simple, and nice. We had soju, eat the fried chicken, watching a drama and mixing different topics to talk about. In between, I cling on my girl, kissing her cheeks, lips, her neck, her bare shoulders, the back of her hand. I miss her so much. Even though i expressed it a few weeks ago, but that's different. This is more to the soft side.

We didn't drink a lot. Just 1 glass and keep the others. We didn't want to be too drunk. After eating, we head up to Chae's room. I close the door, Chae held my hand, pulling me to her bed. We lay down, as i pull her close to myself. Feeling her breathing against my neck, i felt goosebumps. I look down, pressing my lips on hers. She's actually sleepy, but she kisses me back still. She breaks the kiss, burying her face on my chest, hugging me tightly and slowly going to sleep. I sighed.

My fingers plays with her hair softly, giving kisses on her head as well. No words could describe this. I want her. I need her. I l... her...

Next few weeks... (a/n: shht you)