39.

Chae's P.O.V

"Thanks." - i said to Ms Nam as she leaves my hotel room. This isn't plan at all but I'm in Japan. It's a very urgent problem and project that i have to fly here immediately with Mr Shin and Ms Nam. I sit on my bed, grabbing my luggage. Opening it, i grab the files that i need to bring along later on.

The amount of stress is real. I hate it but i have to go through it. Without wasting any time, i grab my phone, and put it in my pocket. The files, i put it in my suitcase and leave my hotel room. I take the lift, going to the ground floor, seeing Ms Nam and Mr Shin waiting for me. I walk towards them as the 3 of us got in a car. The driver, knows eomma. And eomma trust him a lot when it comes to driving her around Japan. In the car, Ms Nam gives me more information and suggestions on this urgent project.
Mr Shin gives me some suggestions as well.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I give a peck on Luna's lips, and smile. Her eyes widened by my action. Her parents laugh, seeing her reaction. I giggle as well. "How are you so cute?" - i asked, giggling. Not. My baby girl is cuter. I saw the light pink tint that shows on Luna's cheeks. Ergh.

"Your drinks, hyung, noona." - Luna 's dongsaeng said, placing 2 cups of coke. I thank him as he leaves. For your information, i am stuck in Jeju Island with my parents in law, Luna, her dongsaeng, Luna's cousins, some of her aunts and uncles. Ah and i have to act all sweet towards Luna which I'm hating lot. Ah why am i even here? I've been here for 2 days but it feels like 2 years.

I start to miss Chae even more. I've not meet her for a few weeks. The both of us have been busy with our own lives yet, we still talk to each other on the phone. I didn't even tell her I'm here yet. I hope she's doing well at work. I hold Luna's hand, resting my head on her shoulder while my mind travels to Chae. Have my baby girl eaten? Is she safe?

I took a deep breathe and let go a soft sigh. I sit up, pushing Luna's hands away and take a sip of my drink. Honestly, what am i doing here? Aish. "Yoongi?" - Luna called. I hum.

"Are you okay?" - she asked. I hum.

She lets out a small faint laugh. "Your baby girl is safe. Why are you worrying so much?" - she asked.

"How do you know?"

"She's the CEO. How can she not be safe? She pays a lot of bodyguards for her safety." - she said.

"That's not the point."

"Wait. Why do you care so much? You don't need to know all these." - i said, rolling my eyes.

"A baby girl? Luna, are you pregnant?" - my mother in law asked. I widened my eyes.

"Huh? Oh eomma, no I'm not." - Luna said, denying fast. her mom laughs.

"Soon? I am getting grandchildren soon right?" - my mother in law asked, giving me a wink and giggles. I just give a small smile and look away. Ergh. Children with Luna? Never. I won't even touch her even if i ever get hard while she's around me. No. Only Chae. Talk about that. I've not touch Chae for weeks. It's already torture. Thinking of her is making me hard.

Chae's P.O.V

7 pm...

The meeting is done. Thank god. I am so so tired. We're in the car, heading back to the hotel. We will come back to Seoul by tomorrow. This is so damn tiring. I have more meetings to attend tomorrow in both Seoul and Japan. God damn it.

Upon reaching the hotel, the 3 of us separated ways to our own rooms. I lock my door, flopping on the bed. I take a deep breathe and let out a sigh. Suddenly Yoongi runs in my mind. I miss him. I've not meet him ever since that sleepover in his house. The both of us have been so busy. I didn't text him since yesterday because i got more busier. He didn't text me either. Did he forget me already?