20.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

The same day...

Someone knocks on the door. Ms Yoon gets up, and open it. A man in black suit, holding onto a suitcase bag and smiling. Ms Yoon invites him in. "Ms Yoon, this is Mr Yang, Mr Yoon's secretary." - Ms Nam said with a smile.

"Hello, Ms Yoon." - Mr Yang greeted both of us, Yoons. This is quite confusing. But okay. Ms Nam and Mr Yang sits down and continue the discussion about the CEO.

"In all honesty Ms Yoon, we don't wish have someone else to take Mrs Han's spot. We're looking forward to you, as our new boss." - Ms Nam said with a smile. I'm always interested in business. But I've never ever thought of being a CEO at this age. I didn't even thought of being the next CEO after eomma.

"Same goes to Mr Yoon's company. We don't expect to have a new CEO which is not related to him. And we really wish to have Ms Yoon Sae Eun to take Mr Yoon's spot." - Mr Yang added.

Oh. What about this? "If we be the next boss, can we still continue our studies?" - i asked. Even if I'll be the boss, studies are important too.

"Definitely. We can sort it out." - Ms Nam said with a nod. I look to Sae Eun.

"What do you think, Sae Eun?" - i asked.

"I feel like it's too early to me. But if I don't take it, who will. Plus unnie, this is our parents' effort and hard work to make it this far." - Sae Eun said. She have a point there. I can't just let their effort and hard work go just like that. I should continue and do more. And work as hard as they did.

"If you're a little worried about school, we will get you the private school for you both." - Mr Yang said.

"I see. Can we give you the answer tomorrow? It's still quite a shocking news for us." - i said with a small laugh. Ms Nam and Mr Yang smiles.

"Sure, Ms Yoon. Whenever you're ready." - the both of them said, smiling.

Fast forward...

"Did you know about appa's company, unnie?" - Sae Eun asked. I shake my head.

"Not a clue. He didn't say a thing about his company." - i said.

"What do you think unnie? Is it too much or we should continue what our parents' do and do more in their company?" - Sae Eun asked. I bit my index finger a little, still confuse. Because i am not sure either. But if not us, who will? It's gonna be a journey but i guess we should really continue right.

"I feel like we should go with it. We both like business and this is a good opportunity to learn. And we should do this for our parents as well." - i said.

"Are you okay with it?" - I asked Sae Eun.

"I am. We're like very interested in business a lot. This is a gold chance." - Sae Eun added. I nod.

"So it's a yes?" - we both asked at the same time. We laughed and nod. I don't look forward to being a CEO. I am looking forward and interested to learn about business more than the rank.

"Do i get a job, Ms Yoon?" - Yoongi asked out of nowhere.

"Mr Min, I can't say anything. I am not even the CEO." - i said.

"What if you are. Will you accept me?" - he asked, smiling. I lay next to him. We're in the living room by the way. We pushed the coffee table aside. Lay down mattress and throw lots of pillows on it, adding on we're all in our pjs. All along when Sae Eun and I are talking, Yoongi is on his phone, laying down on his front.

"Maybe, Mr Min." - i said. He giggled.

"You heard everything. What are your thoughts, Yoongi?" - i asked. He hums.

"I agree with your thoughts. Same goes to Sae Eun. Your parents work hard for the spot. They made the business and it goes well and now their business are doing even better." - he said. Yeah. True.

"So we're going to the office tomorrow?" - Sae Eun asked, lying down next to me. I nod with a smile. I'm excited to tell Ms Nam and Mr Yang the good news. I hope eomma and appa will look out for us when we accept it.

The next day...

Mr Yang brought us to appa's office, it's huge and colorful and so many people. Mr Yang shows us the office, from one level to the other, till the highest floor, where appa's personal office room is. We're now in the room, and it's totally different from eomma's. It has more colors. That's the only difference actually. Mr Yang explains the business to Sae Eun and I.

So now, i do know what appa is running. A little fashion side and more to constructions like building houses or a mall, which is definitely different from eomma's. I like both businesses to be honest. Also adding on, both companies are combined. Sae Eun walks up to appa's huge desk.

His Macbook, his name, pens, files are neatly arrange on the desk. Sae Eun carefully sit on the office chair, admiring the stuffs that's on the desk. She seems to enjoy it. And i can imagine her, on that desk, making new things with new contracts and more successful. Sae Eun smiles wide, looking at the desk.

"How is it like, sitting there?" - i asked. She look up to me, smiling so widely.

"It feels magical in some way. Cliché but fact." - she said with a giggle. I smile.

Fast forward...

"I have called the private school for the both of you. Mr Yang will be Ms Yoon Sae Eun's secretary. And I'll be Ms Yoon Chae Eun's secretary." - Ms Nam said, smiling to us.

"We'll also be guiding the both of you, so don't worry about that. When you both are ready, we'll be inviting everyone from both companies, to meet their new bosses." - Mr Yang added in. I just smile, nodding. Sae Eun looks so happy as well.

"If there's nothing else, we'll start guiding by tomorrow?" - Ms Nam asked.

"Yeah, sure." - I said, nodding. By that, we were told our schedule for tomorrow. And it's gonna be a simple day, which won't be a stressing one. After awhile of talking, the both of us left appa's office. We meet Yoongi at the nearest café.

"How did it go?" - he asked, smiling.

"Great. We'll start tomorrow." - i said, smiling.

"I'm proud for the both of you. Willingly to take over what your parents have left." - he said, smiling. Sae Eun and I nod with a smile. I am nervous and also looking forward to what we'll be doing tomorrow. Let it be good.

———————————————————————
Ayo hello waddup hey~ 😂 anyways! Here the the chapter for today! I hope you guys like it! And thank you once again for the 5K+ reads!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ next chapter will be up by next week!! So look out for that okays!

Lub you guys 💕

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon

28/9/18, 28th September 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕