25.

Yoongi's P.O.V

"Hey! Sorry man, I'm busy. Leave me a note and I'll get back to you!" - Chae's voice mail. A beep follow after that.

"YA! YOON CHAE EUN! WHERE ARE YOU?!" - i yelled.

"Why do you do this to me? I miss youu. Why did you lock all your house door and windows? Why aren't you answering my calls? Why didn't you reply my text? I need you so bad. How could you leave me like that?" - i added, lowering my voice.

"I hate you for leaving me hanging. But fuck i need you too. How are you doing by the way? Is my soon to be CEO, good? Did she find another man that can fuck her good? Ah Min Yoongi why did you say that? I mean, i miss you, Chae." - i said, feeling so down.

"Please come back." - i said again, with a sigh then end the call. She left me hanging for a week. I am hard, now and then. I won't stop till i get to see her on the bed. She locks everything, she doesn't answer my calls or texts. I went to the office but they say I'm not allowed to enter the building at all. I really hate Yoon Chae Eun, but i need her as well.

Oh when i get her, I'm so fucking her hard. Ah my fantasies, stop. A knock came on my door. The door opens, revealing my dad. "Hey Yoongi, can we talk?" - He asked. I nod. He told me to follow him downstairs. I did as i told, joining my parents.

"So why can't you take over me?" - appa asked.

"Appa, we've been through this. I want to go to school as a normal kid. When I'm done with the school fully, I'll take over you as the CEO." - i sadi, with a small sigh. Yes, my appa is a CEO too. Like Chae Eun, i keep it low key. Only Jimin knows about it. Honestly, i have no idea Chae Eun parents' are CEOs. I have no clue. It's just so cool knowing that they are.

"You do know we can send you to private classes, while you're the CEO." - appa said. I nod, knowing that fact.

"I just want to be a normal student." - i said.

"Not too long. You'll eventually have to take over. And anyways, I've been hearing you visit a cosmetic company often. Who is there?" - appa asked.

"My best friend." - i said. I'm getting hard again by just thinking of my best friend. He hums.

"I don't want to pressure you. So i look forward to your answers." - appa said. I nod. The door bell, rings. My heart beats fast, as my fantasy of Chae Eun coming here, starts lingering in my head. As it lingers, i smile wide. Eomma opens the door, as a man, a lady and a girl, which looks like the same age as me, walks in my house. Immediately my smile disappears, because it's not my baby girl like i imagined. Why are they even here? I want my baby girl.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

I giggle, to the voice note he send. Aww how cute is my best friend? He's frustrated as well.  I am too, Yoongi. Just a week more. I am looking forward to see him than being the official CEO. "Noona, i bought you these." - Jinwoo, Sae Eun's boyfriend said. He hands me a bar of chocolate, which i told him to buy. I thank him, smiling.

They've been together even longer than i know Yoongi. Maybe since they're 13? Sae Eun is turning 16 soon. As long as they're happy, I'm fine, and as long as Jinwoo doesn't hurt Sae Eun. He's a nice guy. "I heard Yoongi oppa's yelling though. What happened, unnie?" - Sae Eun asked.

"Oh you know. I didn't let him finish his thing." - i said with a small laugh. Sae Eun laughs out loud.

"He's angry huh." - Sae Eun said, laughing. I nod, smiling. Even though I'm laughing knowing that Yoongi is angry, i am low key, wanting for him. I didn't get to finish off mine too. So we're in the same situation.

"Why?" - Jinwoo asked. Sae Eun explained to Jinwoo. Resulting him to laugh as well.

"You're so mean, noona." - he said. I know.

"Oh god, if I was him, when i get you, you'll not get to walk tomorrow." - Jinwoo said, with a serious face on.

"Woah. Keep it to yourself. You don't need to tell me." - i said, covering my ears while laughing. The 3 of us laugh together. Soon, i receive a text.

'From: Min~
I'm going crazy. Yoon Chae Eun!!!!!!! Finish me off, baby.'

I laughed. I am dripping as well, but I'm saving it. It gets very distracting while I'm working because i will think of Yoongi from time to time. Another text.

'From: Min~
Is it weird to say that I'm craving for you, baby? Because i am. Fuck you, Chae.'

You will, Yoongi. I shake my head, watching the tv again. And another text.

'From: Min~
If i ever get crazy, I'm blaming you. I'm going to sleep. I'm gonna dream of you, moaning my name. Fuck that is already so sensitive. Goodnight baby girl.'

It makes me shudder seeing 'baby girl'. He's really out of his mind.

Next week...

'For Mr Min Yoongi,
You're invited to a huge event!
We are finally gonna
announce our new official CEO,
Ms Yoon Chae Eun & Ms Yoon Sae Eun!
There will be a dinner and a talk
from both Ms Yoon. Please come over,
to commemorate this wonderful event! We look forward to see you!
From, HJY Cosmetics & BuildYJS'

Just for Min Yoongi, i kissed at the bottom, leaving a red lipstick mark. I smile. The special day will be by tomorrow, I'm excited and nervous too. I'm gonna invite my other friends, Jina, Hyun Rin, Jae Min, Hani, Min Hyun, Raen, Jimin, Jungkook, Seokjin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Namjoon. I'll reserve a special seat for them too.

After writing their name on the cards, i gather them and put it in my bag. I'll give them out personally. Which means, I'll be going to their houses and leave the card on their front door. "What's next for today, Ms Nam?" - i asked.

"Nothing. You can go anywhere. We're basically done for today." - Ms Nam said.

"Oh really? Oh my god." - i said, letting out a relieve sigh while leaning on my office chair with my eyes closed. At least a rest before the big event. Since there's nothing else, let me send these cards. I told Ms Nam my plans and she's okay with it. She won't be tagging along because she have plans with her friends too. I didn't mind. So i grab my bag, leaving the building.

I told Mr Wang where I'm heading. He nods, driving to all the houses i want to go. The final stop is Yoongi's. I hope he's in school. I quickly slide in the card below the front door and leave fast. I can't wait to see him.

———————————————————————
The double update! Hope you like it ehehehehhe! Thank you for reading, commenting and voting!!! It means a lot to me!!! Lub yall❤️❤️❤️

Happy Birthday Lay once again!!!! Lub ya🙈😍😘💕

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon
Youtube: Yoon Art

7/10/18, 7th October 2018, 레이의 생일

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕