Chapter 2

*Enjoy!💖*

"Amelia Michael."

"Here," I say.

First period, chemistry, I hate this class. My next hour isn't as great either, but it's better than this. I have this class with people I either don't know or just don't talk to. Next hour is the class I have with Maddie, sadly Aiden, and some blond Barbie looking bitches.

Chemistry goes by pretty quickly since its first hour. Instead of going to meet Madd's and Johnny, I go straight to my second hour, PE. Sighing, Idrpen the girls locker room door and make my way to my locker, which is right next to Maddie's.

"Fuck," I say slamming my locker closed. "I forgot my clothes again."

I sigh and sit down. The locker room door opens and Maddie comes stomping in.

"Where were you?," she asks. "Johnny and I were looking for you!"

"I was here," I say back.

"Cut the attitude Elia," she says. "Johnny and I are just looking after you like we're supposed to."

"I know," I say. "I'm sorry."

"Your fine," she says. "Now, why aren't you getting dressed?"

"I forgot my clothes at home," I say.

"Oh, here," Madd's says. "I have an extra clean pair of shorts and a shirt."

"Um, I don't know Madd's, we dress differently," I say.

She rolls her eyes. "It's either these or a detention."

"Ugh," I groan. "Fine."

I put my bag down and take off my shirt. Then I pull on the black and white crop-top hoodie with a cleavage area. Next, I pull on the volleyball shorts and throw my curly hair into a ponytail.

 Next, I pull on the volleyball shorts and throw my curly hair into a ponytail

"You look hot," Maddie says walking out the bathroom stall

"I look ridiculous," I say. "Is this even allowed?"

"Have you seen what half of those Barbie bitches wear?"

"You have a point," I laugh.

*whistle blow*