Chapter 8

*Enjoy!💖*

"Aiden Wilson what trouble have you caused this time!?"

Aiden looked at Mark then at the teacher. "I did what I had to do," he says.

"You are expelled!," Mr. Jefferson said. "Get your stuff and leave!"

My eyes widen. ~Aiden didn't do anything. He was surprisingly standing up for me.~ I watch as Aiden huffs and steps over the desks to get his stuff. ~I can't let him get expelled... But if he does I won't need to deal with him anymore... Buutt, he did stand up for me. Ugh! Whatever!~

"Wait," I say. "It wasn't his fault."

Aiden looks at me like a bird just flew up my nose.

"Then who started it?," Mr. Jefferson says.

"Mark," I say loud and proud.

"Wha-?"

"When you left,  Mark came over to me and was talking to me," I say. "When I didn't answer, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me up. He told me that when he talks to me, he expects a God damn answer. And Aiden came over and tried talking to Mark but it didn't work."

"Who threw the first punch?," the principle asks.

"Mark did," I say without hesitation.

By now, Mark is up off the floor and standing sideways, a scowl on his messed-up face.

"Mark, come with me young man," the principle said. "Aiden, Amelia, you guys are allowed to leave."

"Thank you Mr. Jefferson," I say as I watch him leave with Mark.

The door closes and I'm left with Aiden. I grab my bag and leave the room quickly.

"Amelia!"

I hear the door open and then slam closed. Loud feet run towards me.

"Hey wait," Aiden says grabbing hold of my arm.

I turn and look at him; my face feels confusion.

"Yea?," I ask.

"Why'd you do that?," he asks me with confusion and amusement written all on his face.

"Because you didn't do anything wrong," I say to him.

"Well, I technically did," he says. "And after me treating you like shit your entire life, why would you save my ass?"

"You saved my ass," I say. "Twice. And as much as I hate to say it, I appreciate what you did for me."

"Well, you're welcome I guess," he says. "But why protect me? If I were you, I would have let me get the punishment."

I left my mouth into a small side smile.

"And that is why we are completely different," I say walking off towards my locker.

"H-hey wait," I hear him say as I turn the corner.

I hear the sound of running feet behind me once again. I stopped at my locker and open it.

"Yes?," I say as he walks up to me.

"What's your problem?," he asks me.

"Your having a conversation with me," I say not looking at him. "Why?"

"Well, I'd like to talk to you about what just happened."

"That all?," I ask.

"Yea," he says.

"Well I'd like to talk about the incident in the closet," I snap at him. "I mean I'm confused. You pulled me in there to talk. I still want to know the reasoning to why you beat up Mark. You hate me, why kiss me? Why? I know I ran out, but you could have at least had the audacity to talk to me. I mean-."

*Slam!*

My face was only inches away from Aiden's. His breathing wasn't normal and I saw a dark color in his eyes that screamed out hunger. My chest rose and fell quickly. I felt his breath in my neck and up to my ear.

"Wha-."

"You are so... Hot when you ramble on," he growls in my ear.

I'm so high on amazement that I don't even notice Aidan's left hand moving my hair from my face while his other hand grips my waist. At the moment, the first thing that crosses my mind is to push him away, but my brain soon becomes cloudy and next thing I know, I'm taking my last breath before his lips pressed firmly against mine.

My instincts switch on and I wrap my arms around Aiden's neck and pull him closer to me. His arms wrapped around my waist as he has to lean down to reach my 5"4 Heights. Our lips move together in a speed that I'm not native to. I pulled away from the kiss breathlessly. My heart knocks against my rib cage. Aiden looks into my eyes and I suddenly realize it's happening. I gasped and move away from him.

"No, no, no, no, no," I whisper to myself as I pick up my bag and run out the school. ~Not again...~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aiden

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," I say as I hit my head on the sterling wheel. "Why'd you have to kiss her again Aiden!"

After my huge stupidity, I waited until Amelia left when I decided to get into my truck. Of course I kissed her again. But I couldn't help it. The first time I touch our lips together I couldn't help but crave that feeling and the Sweet Cherry Taste of her chapstick. I've held it in that long, but once she started rambling on in the hallway and getting mad in the closet I just... I couldn't help myself.

Driving down the road, she kept crossing my mind. ~This crush is going to kill me one day...

*Hope you enjoyed! Love you guys! ByeBye!💖*