Chapter 22

*I'll let you know what happens at the end of this chapter. Enjoy! Love you guys!💖*

"So what's going to happen?," I ask Aiden.

"What do you mean?," he asks.

"What is this between us?," I ask.

"I don't know yet," he says. "But dont tell anyone yet cause Inhave to do something."

"Alright," I say feeling sad. ~He wants to his this...~

"I gotta go," he says looking at his phone. "It's getting late."

"Okay," I say.

We get up and he pulls on his shoes. I walk him downstairs and say goodbye to him.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he says.

"See you."

He grabs me tightly and kisses my lips. My heart race is all over again.

"I love you," he said resting his hand on my forehead.

"I love you too."

I feel his hand slide down and grab my ass.

"Mine," he whispers in my ear before walking out the door.

"He must not live far if he's walking home," I say to myself.

I closed the door and lock it behind me. Running into my room, I grabbed stuff to shower and go do so. After my shower, I get on pajamas and lay in bed. Emptiness surrounds me.

"One day of cuddling and I already can't sleep without him," I sigh and roll my eyes. "Gotta try though."

I found myself a comfortable position and finally drift off to sleep thinking about a way to break up with Jake.

The Next Morning

I woke up this morning feeling like this day was going to be a good day. Since I felt that way, I decided to wear my ripped dark blue jeans and my pink shirt that's ripped in the front. To go with it, I put on my pair of black ankle boot heels with a single diamond on each. I drove to school with a smile on my face. Pulling into the parking lot, I parked my Jeep and jump out.

I walk towards the school doors and continue my journey inside. Next to my locker still the entire football team and Maddie. Jake stood with them leaning against the lockers. Taking a deep breath, I walk over to the group. I smile and hug both of Johnny and Maddie.

"Hey babe," Jake says leaning in for a kiss.

"Can we talk?," I ask him in a whisper tone.

"Babe, the team has the right to hear," he says. "So what is it?"

"This isn't working," I say. "And in my opinion, I don't like being "payback" for something."

"Wh- you can't break up with me," he says. "The guy is supposed to break up with the girl."

"In this case, you're wrong," I say.

"No I'm not," he says. "Am I right guys?"

The team doesn't say anything.

"Guys?," Jake says turning. "Aren't you guys on my side?"

The team moves behind me.

"Sorry man," Caleb says. "Bros before hoes. And Amelia is one of the Bros."

Jake rolls his eyes. "Whatever, you'll never find someone better than me."

I laugh. "Yes I will."

I open my locker and confetti pops out. Roses sat in my locker with a note.

"I think I already have," I say grinning and taking out the roses and the note.

"What's the note say?," Maddie asks.

"It says, "Meet me in the cafeteria," I say smiling.

I shut my locker closed and run to the cafeteria -- more like hobbling -- with every one of my friends behind me. Running into the room, I see a walkway of roses laid out on the floor and Aiden sitting on a table with a giant poster saying, "Rose's are red, violets are blue, as deep as the ocean, feels my love for you. Will you be my girlfriend Amelia Michael's?" I felt my face heat up as most people awed, some gasped, and other said "No fair!". Aiden walks up to me smiling widely.

"So what do you say?," he asks.

I smile like an idiot and nod my head yes. His face shines bright as he picks me up by my waist and spins me around.

"She said yes!," he yelled.

I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck as his hands move down around my waist firmly. The room is quiet, and all I can hear is just him and I breathing. Suddenly, I pull him down and attach our lips. He smiles against the kiss once everyone screams and oo's loudly. He picks me up by my waist again and I smile. Aiden pulls away and breathes heavily.

"I love you so much," he says resting his forehead on mine. Our bodies still pushed together.

"I love you most."

*Hope you enjoyed!!!! That's the end guys! Love you! Byebye and thank you for reading!💖*