Chapter 14

*Hope you're enjoying! Love you guys! Byebye!💖*

The lump in my throat grows and I feel my cheeks reden.

"Somebody is blushing," he says smirking. "Do I have an effect on you Amelia?"

I don't say anything. He suddenly attaches his lips to my neck. I feel his lips run down my neck as he leaves little kisses.

"Answer my question," he whispers against my neck.

I nod lightly.

"No, I want you to tell me," he says. "Yes or no?"

His lips attached onto my neck again and I lose all thought.

"Yes," I say breathlessly.

I feel him smile against my neck and give it one last kiss.

"Good," he says.

Aiden runs his hand through my hair as his left hand comes up and holds my face. He leans in and I follow slowly, glancing at his lips the entire time. Our lips then collide and I hear him groan when I start to kiss him back. I move my hands up and rest them on his shoulders. I pull away first, leaving him in shock.

"Its getting late," I whisper to him as I stare down. "You should uh, probably get going."

"Sure," he says.

I get up off his lap and move back to my bed. Aiden stands up and walks towards the door.

"I'll walk you out," I say leaving the room before him.

I run down the stairs and to the door.

"Uh, thanks for stopping by I guess," I say.

*Slap!*

Aiden's hand glides across my butt as he grabs it roughly.

"Mine," he whispers to me. "Nobody else's."

I have no time to talk when he opens the door and leaves.

"What just happened?," I whisper to myself as the door closes.

I sigh and head upstairs for bed. It felt so good to lay in my warm bed and just sleep peacefully. But my sleep is soon interrupted by a dream about the one and only Aiden Wilson. Let's just say, it was a long night.

Monday Morning

*Beep, beep, beep, bee-*

*Smack!*

I hit my loud ass alarm clock as I turn over in bed.

"Why must the weekends fly by so quickly?," I say as I crawl out my bed.

I pull myself to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After my shower, I walk myself to my closet to find an outfit to wear today. Going through my clothes, I decide to pick a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and heels with my new black leather jacket and ripped maroon shirt that said "Swag Up". I leave my curly wet hair down and run coconut oil through it before taking a final look at myself in the mirror.

 I leave my curly wet hair down and run coconut oil through it before taking a final look at myself in the mirror