Chapter 6

*I hope you are enjoying! Love you guys!💖*

"Hello Amelia."

"What do you want?"

It's quiet and really damn dark. But I know he's still there. I feel my bones shiver as his hand brushes my cheek.

"Is your eye okay?," he asks me.

Confusion consumes me, but I answer.

"Its fine," I whisper. "What do you want?"

"I can't check on you?," he asks.

"In the hallway yes, closet n-, wait," I say. "Why did you beat up Mark?"

Silence surrounds me. But I hear his breathing.

"Fine, I'm leaving," I say grabbing the doorknob.

I go to turn the doorknob but Aiden pulls me close to him. My breathing falters. His breath fans across my face. Our chests are pressed together while his hands hold a tight grip on my waist. It's dark, but I know his face is only inches away from mine. I can feel my heart racing rapidly.

"Don't leave," he whispers as his lips brush against mine slowly.

With my last breath of air, Aiden's lips connect with mine. Fear races through my body but is soon replaced with a bubbly feeling. My brain says to pull away but my body suddenly decides to take over. My hands slide up his arms and rest on his chest. Our lips move together in sync perfectly. Suddenly, reality punches me in the face and I frantically push him away. Breathing heavily, I shake my head and storm out the closet. ~No, no, no...~

I briskly walk down the hall to my chemistry class that I am 45 minutes late too. Walking into the room, I go straight to my assigned seat and sit down. Mr. Dean glares at me but continues his lesson. At the end of the class period, I get up to leave but Mr. Dean stops me.

"Ms. Michael," he says. "Why were you 45 minutes late to my class?"

I standing there thinking of an excuse and the light suddenly brightens.

"I'm sorry Mr. Dean," I say. "I'm on my period and it's been giving me really bad stomach pains."

His eyes widen. "Say no more Amelia, your good to go."

I nod my head and make my way to my locker. John and Maddie meet me there right on time.

"So," Johnny says.

"So what?," I ask confused.

"So, how did the talk with Aiden go?," Maddie asks.

"How do you-."

"We know our best friend," Johnny says grinning.

I laugh and open my locker.

"Hello," Madd's says.

"What?," I laugh.

"How'd it go!," she says excitedly.

"Well uh..."

*Ringg!*

~Saved by the bell!~

"Come on, we gotta get to class."

I walk off in the direction of our Wellness class. Maddie catches up to me as I walk into the girls locker room.

"Hey can I borrow some clothes again?," I ask Maddie. "Less revealing clothes?"

Maddie laughs. "You can borrow some but I'm not sure it won't be revealing."

I sigh. "Nevermind then."

Maddie hands me a stack of clothes.

"I don't think you want to add more to that detention," she says smirking.

Groaning, I take the clothes and start to strip.

"I hate you," I say as I pull on a black and white shirt and a matching pair of shorts.

I put my hair up and pull on some shoes.

"You look really cute when you show off your curves," Maddie says.

"No I look ridiculous," I say with a laugh.

Maddie gives me a serious look.

"I'm serious," she says. "You have a hot ass body but never show it off. If you got it, flaunt it."

I laugh.

"And you got it," she says. "You know what, after your detention, meet me at the mall."

"Wh-."

*Whistle blows*

We walk out the locker room and into the gym. Once again, I get the glares and the whistles but I ignore them and go to my spot.

"Hey Ameila, can I get in line for some of that?," Carson says.

Aiden glares at Carson and hits him upside the head.

"Shut the fuck up dude," he growls.

Aiden's eyes look at mine and I cut off the contact.

"Okay! Start running!," Mr. Raymond says.

I start running slowly as I wait for Maddie to join me. Once she's next to me, we start running the five minutes we're supposed to be doing.

"What was that about?," she asks.

"What?"

"With Aiden and Carson," Maddie says.

"Oh," I say. "No idea."

*Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you guys! Byebye!💖*